Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys.. Im Chad from Sydney. I've used Casefresh many times over the last couple of years and I've never had a problem with them. Worth checking them out especially when they have specials on , I've gotten some really good bargins from them.
(They have always packaged their items with care.)

Used Casefresh once. Went Ok but Oz suppliers still overpriced compared to OS.

Cheers :) Mario

Absolutely. But twice a year casefresh does some good specials (end of financial year and Christmas). I've picked up bargains from them. For example you can get the three endor troopers for $A150 as a pack - that's a pretty good deal IMHO.

Have any of you guys seen Case Fresh's Christmas Sale? I got the e-mail from them earlier. Just thought I'd post about it here.
https://www.casefresh.com/

Some good deals. I bought the Hellboy 2 PF and Hot Toys Hellboy figure. Might get some others but I'll just wait for the time being.

I live in Melbourne too. What we need is a collectors club or something down here so we can check out each others collections, swap stuff and shoot the breeze about this stuff. What do you guys think?

I live in Melbourne too. What we need is a collectors club or something down here so we can check out each others collections, swap stuff and shoot the breeze about this stuff. What do you guys think?

I'm in. You guys in south east suberbs??

I live in Coburg so maybe we get a crew together and meet somewhere central? There has to be more than 3 of us? Any other Melbournites in?

Anyone else in Melbourne get the worst of the storm that
just went through here???? Hail the size of golf balls, my car
is totaly F^^^ED..The one day I didn't put it in the garage.
:monkey2:banghead:monkey2:banghead:monkey2:banghead:monkey2

Back