Who leaves, you decide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who will be the first to leave gaming tonight for a "break"

• Kit Fisto

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • BadMoon

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
You guys are funny. I'll be thinking about you tonight while I'm drunk and getting pwn3d player poker instead of getting pwn3d playing Gears. :lol :duff

:confused: This one doesn't exactly work the way I think it was intended.....'em referencing "them"....so she said "Keep them (other people) coming"???? She is an inspirational speaker in this situation now? :lol

on another note, I have to let you know I love your sig.

Japanese robots, LOVE 'EM!

:r2d2line

:confused: This one doesn't exactly work the way I think it was intended.....'em referencing "them"....so she said "Keep them (other people) coming"???? She is an inspirational speaker in this situation now? :lol

no, it's just my part time job....jk. :lol

Best lunch thread I've ever read. :rock You guys are f@cking hilarious! I wish I could spectate and just listen to you guys play GOW.

Be careful what you wish for. This is only the PG-13 version of what goes on while we're gaming :monkey1

:lol Yeah, I've played a couple of games before. And I'm 25 and I was a sailor. I could make your father cringe.

And you guys really should label the GOW thread as NSFW. I was scrolling through there and found some very tasty pics. Now I LOVES me some Suicide Girls:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 like any sane man should. They have been getting my money for years now. But not good stuff for the corporate workplace.

I about killed myself puting that page down when some of the girls walked by to go to lunch.:lol

My first game with you guys went like:

"Hey, what the F@ck do I do?"

"Hey, were the F@ck are you guys?"

"Hey, how the F@ck do I throw grenades? Were the F@ck are my grenades?"

"F@ck, that @sshat just chainsawed me. C-word!!!"

"Hey, where the F@ck are you guys?"

Sick Boy 82;776176NSFW. I was scrolling through there and found some very tasty pics. Now I [COLOR="Red" said:
LOVES[/COLOR] me some Suicide Girls:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 like any sane man should. They have been getting my money for years now. But not good stuff for the corporate workplace.

I about killed myself puting that page down when some of the girls walked by to go to lunch.:lol

That P!TU is a trickster. You give him an inch! :lecture

on another note, I have to let you know I love your sig.

Japanese robots, LOVE 'EM!

:r2d2line

On another note I have to let you know that your comments have singlehandedly made this my favorite forum on the boards. :lol

Back