Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wowwwwwwww just noticed on sideshow's site the exclusive is totaly SOLD OUT. not even a waitlist option any more! :rock

Holy crap, you're right! That's gotta be a record. Seems kinda wierd though that Hulk Vs Spidey still have waitlists open and Blade Vs Drac don't :lol

Lights just bring extra flare/realism. Makes most things better.

This Dio is good... but the Exclusive is just awesome!!

Lights just bring extra flare/realism. Makes most things better.

This Dio is good... but the Exclusive is just awesome!!

Not only the lights, don't forget the "Switch-out hand for Blade holding a sword and bonus gun accessory". :cool:

Hate or nitpick all you want, but this piece is destined for glory.

wowwwwwwww just noticed on sideshow's site the exclusive is totaly SOLD OUT. not even a waitlist option any more! :rock
Ummmm that's probably because they are getting ready to put it up as a second chance item... just like Aragorn.

Watch the newsletter and find out. My friend got a same day waitlist conversion... there are plenty left.

Scott, you just can't help "investing" can you? :lol

Ummmm that's probably because they are getting ready to put it up as a second chance item... just like Aragorn.

Watch the newsletter and find out. My friend got a same day waitlist conversion... there are plenty left.

Scott, you just can't help "investing" can you? :lol

why would they take it offline if theyre just going to offer it for second chance?

why would they take it offline if theyre just going to offer it for second chance?

That's what they do. I think it has something to do with adjusting the system between a pre order product and an instock product.

Don't get me wrong this dio looks great, well most parts look great anyway:D, but the economy is bad and the fan base is weak. I guarantee a second chance on this one and the definitely on the Aragorn PF

I also think that listing an item as just sold out is a great gimmick because when people suddenly feel like they can't have something anymore then they want it just that much more. If they just automatically list it as a second chance offering then the item will feel too easy to obtain to the collector. Now when they see it finally go up on second chance, they will think they got lucky and feel they need to grab them up before it's too late and the dio is sold out again.

Awesome strategy because it works! :rock

this wont show back up for second chance.
Dont think ive ever seen a product turn back up for order once it hits the Sold Out status.
Theymight find 1 or 2 and have an Express update down the road for them
But my guess is they have a long waitlist and few left over for replacements and know the replacements will be claimed by wailisters,

this wont be back up for sale on SS's site. ...

I'm slowly starting to warm up to the style of this piece more and more. You can't go wrong with skulls, bats, blood, and vampires.... plus a light up feature. Congrats to you guys for real. :rock

this wont show back up for second chance.
Dont think ive ever seen a product turn back up for order once it hits the Sold Out status.
Theymight find 1 or 2 and have an Express update down the road for them
But my guess is they have a long waitlist and few left over for replacements and know the replacements will be claimed by wailisters,

this wont be back up for sale on SS's site. ...

My theory was solely based on the fact that waitlist orders were converting so quickly for this piece. Same day conversions are usually a sign but if I am wrong then it's no biggy. :lol

This piece should fit in any collection that includes AWESOME items. You're only excuse would be if your collection consisted of Froud Fairies and/or barbies.
No I don't have that but I do have a nice collection of stuffed "Me-to-You" bears and some Disneyana :peace

I'm trying to create that 'girl-who-likes-men stuff-but-is-still-girly-enough' image. This Blade dio might just be a bit over the top since most of my friends already get scared by my LOTR swords and Twisted Rabbits collections, not to mention the X-men statues which I unfortunately just had to sell (in favor of my planeticket for SDCC).

In honor of this dio I present to thee.... the vampire smiley....

c26ea753.gif

:lol

Back