Who do you detest more?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a total jackass will NEVER be worse than beating a woman. At least Kanye's *******-nees can be amusing.

:goodpost:I just can't imagine being a jack *** is worse than beating a woman. Plus I agree. His total cockiness is pretty amusing sometimes. I hated him in highschool then I realized how funny some of the **** he says really is :lol

Yeah, this is pretty racist of the OP. Basically saying that one is brown and they smell like crap. Also not even including a white entertainer that smells like crap too.

Very offended, going to report now.

Yeah, this is pretty racist of the OP. Basically saying that one is brown and they smell like crap. Also not even including a white entertainer that smells like crap too.

Very offended, going to report now.

I disagree. I think perhaps the poll is the least racist by including only black people and asking which one you detest more. If a white person were included then people COULD vote based on race alone.

Also, I agree that anyone who hits their wife or girlfriend other than in self defense is a detestable scumbag.
There are some rare exceptions to the no hitting women rule, which is physical self defense if they intend you bodily harm especially if they have a weapon. It is wrong to hit women because they are supposed to be kind and gentle, and it is always wrong to harm kind and gentle creatures, so of course hitting women is wrong. However if the woman is a big tough mean *****, then she is fair game. Equal opportunity, you know.

It's never okay to hit a woman.

Reported.

It's ok to hit anyone in self defense. You can't on the one hand aggressively attack someone and then on the other hand claim it is wrong for someone else to hit back and defend themselves just because the person attacking is supposed to be of the gentler gender. You can't attack someone AND claim that you are a gentle person at the same time. The two are mutually exclusive. You can however hit in self defense and still be a gentle individual. Everyone has a right to self defense. The idea that a woman could hit someone because of their gender without retaliation is just like that South African guy in Lethal Weapon 2 who shot Riggs and then dropped his gun and claimed "diplomatic immunity".
No one has the right to just attack others with total impunity, whether it be because of their race, gender, or economic status. Justice should be blind.

Chris Brown's violence towards women isn't self defense. It is more like "You didn't do this that I wanted you to do,or you question how I do things, or you said this in public, now I'm gonna smack you down." That is always wrong.

Of course, it wasn't always seen as wrong, as when men would beat women with clubs and carry them off to rape them, and that was normal.
I'm all for fairness and justice, but that doesn't mean that the door should swing completely the other way and allow women to abuse men with impunity just because they are women...

Last edited:
A real man lets a woman kick his ***. That's science.

Yup.

If a woman is hitting at you, I've learned from experience that I probably deserve it, especially if they're coming after you with a club to rape you.

If you didn't vote, you really shouldn't be commenting. Or at the very least you should be so uninterested you shouldn't even be posting.

:wink1:

Back