Who do you believe is the "best" Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you believe is the 'best' Batman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'll be peanut butter and jelly forever!!!!

UGH

The last scene with the Joker and he says that...

Bale is the most believable

for me Kevin Conroy's voice is most iconic - and the design and treatment of Arkham Asylum/City Batman is the most ideal with his mix of detective work, and acrobatic, but efficient, fighting style-

I honestly think you guys like Bale because of how the movies are more modernized. You can't like him for his Batman acting. The voice is terrible, his Bruce Wayne is fine, the movies are great, but he himself AS Batman doesn't really offer anything.

The fact that I consider Nolan's movies to be good, and Burton's to be not, does go a long way. His voice never bothered me, and for a long time, I thought people were fixated on it because they needed something to complain about.

im with this guy the voice is fine. and i also dont like any tim burton movies at all.

The fact that I consider Nolan's movies to be good, and Burton's to be not, does go a long way. His voice never bothered me, and for a long time, I thought people were fixated on it because they needed something to complain about.

Nolan has better films even though I hate the fact the city just screams out Chicago and not Gotham. I can't believe you like the voice. The last scene with the Joker "YOU'LL BE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY FOREVER!!!"... makes me cringe.

Burton - Film Noir

Nolan - Modernized

To each his own I guess.

Nolan has better films even though I hate the fact the city just screams out Chicago and not Gotham.

That was what I disliked most about TDK. It wasn't a problem in Begins because it was usually night. TDK had way too much daylight.

And I don't so much like his voice, as tolerate it. I'm not bothered.

I did think it was awesome when he interrogated Flass on the fire escape. Batman should have few words, but when he does, it should scare the crap out of you.

hahah lol it was like he was shaking hands with someone at dinner introducing himself.

That was what I disliked most about TDK. It wasn't a problem in Begins because it was usually night. TDK had way too much daylight.

And I don't so much like his voice, as tolerate it. I'm not bothered.

I did think it was awesome when he interrogated Flass on the fire escape. Batman should have few words, but when he does, it should scare the crap out of you.

I liked that scene when I first saw it. But when I see it now, he does this weird tremor right before he's like "WHERE WERE THE OTHER DRUGS GOING!?!?!?!?!?????"

Seemed a little forced. But that was a good ____ your pants criminal scene haha.

Keaton is my favorite Batman. The '89 film is my personal favorite.

I enjoy the Nolan movies, especially Begins, but there are certain things that bug me a bit about them.

Keaton is my favorite Batman. The '89 film is my personal favorite.

I enjoy the Nolan movies, especially Begins, but there are certain things that bug me a bit about them.

Same boat.

Nolan's films are a good updated look at it. But it's just not dark and dirty enough for me. Bale's voice throws a wrench in the engine for me. Keaton, next to Conroy have the best voices for it. Keaton was subtle but was commanding. Conroy, I just can't put it into words why it's perfect. I guess because it has such a sense of intelligence and menace to it when he gets serious.

Yeah, I've always loved Kevin Conroy's Batman voice. I got a chance to talk to him at a convention last year and he's a pretty cool guy.

Back