Who do the troops pick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess the Far Right Brigade has this thread on lockdown again... HI GUYS!

Guess that is my cue to disappear so I don't rip my own head off in aggravation. :D

Ok here is how I sum it up.
The military will say they are voting for who they are convinced to vote for (don't bite the hand that feeds you). When they actually vote it may change.
people will always back who they relate to most. For example:
Many women voted for Hillary because she is a woman
Many black people will vote for Obama because he is black
Many white people will vote for McCain because he is white
It doesn't have anything to do with racism at this point. What creates the racism is when they dig a little deeper and people start saying that they will vote for Obama simply because he is black and people say they will vote for McCain because Obama is black and they don't look into their policies.
You have to look at the person inside these two candidates and see who you feel is speaking for you. If you relate to McCain then vote for him, If you relate to Obama then vote for him. Our president should remain colorless and colorblind.
Racial attacks on both ends needs to stop because it is showing the world just how naive and petty we trully are as a whole and leaves us and our troops vulnerable.
Make your vote count by making an educated and unbiased decision, because anything else is a wasted vote. Simply my opinion.

Most Generals seem to support the sitting president (and his party) until they retire and are allowed to have an opinion.y

Why can't these threads be in the Sandbox so they quit showing up in recent threads?

This is Sandbox material anyway minus the hot half-naked chicks.

:lecture

They would go in the garbage if I had my way.

Seriously though, why do we need to have this in OD? This is Sandbox stuff and it seems more people are against Political threads than are ok with them.

We need a vote from Darklord himself on this subject. This cannot wait till Nov 4th.

Seriously though, why do we need to have this in OD? This is Sandbox stuff and it seems more people are against Political threads than are ok with them.We need a vote from Darklord himself on this subject. This cannot wait till Nov 4th.

Exacly.......:monkey3

Couple weeks ago someone made a big deal that Obama was getting more donations from our fine men and women in the Armed Forces. Here is a sample polling on how they plan on voting. Notice they are overwhelmingly in John McCains corner, except for a certain ethnicity. Racism is such a nasty thing. It's hard to believe in this day and age that it is still so obvious.
https://www.militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/081003_ep_2pp.pdf

Funny i see this thread, my cousin was in Iraq, his job was to pick up BODY PARTS, stand watch while getting shot at, and lost his best friend, because my cousin wouldn't volunteer to stand watch and his friend did, and lost his live! My cousin, now hates Bush and i was lucky to get what i got outta him on friday, makes me ponder, but i think people will vote for obama in hopes of a pullout, but can't help to think if obama is elected if he will pullout and if it will be the right move? Hmmm.

Funny i see this thread, my cousin was in Iraq, his job was to pick up BODY PARTS, stand watch while getting shot at, and lost his best friend, because my cousin wouldn't volunteer to stand watch and his friend did, and lost his live! My cousin, now hates Bush and i was lucky to get what i got outta him on friday, makes me ponder, but i think people will vote for obama in hopes of a pullout, but can't help to think if obama is elected if he will pullout and if it will be the right move? Hmmm.

lets just hope he those the right thing if he wins.

Back