White Queen Emma Frost Comiquette Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The REG usually sells for between $350-$400. The EX usually goes for between $400-$500. I have seen the EX sell for as much as $700. That doesn't happen very often though. The other figures I listed are right around aftermarket value now.

Cool thanks for the info, I've been checking both the trade and sell on the boards and ebay and so far nothing on the boards yet. As for ebay there is one up but when i calculated out the price with shipping and import fees, it comes close to a $1000 Canadian and that is for the EX for the Emma

Cool thanks for the info, I've been checking both the trade and sell on the boards and ebay and so far nothing on the boards yet. As for ebay there is one up but when i calculated out the price with shipping and import fees, it comes close to a $1000 Canadian and that is for the EX for the Emma

I have a regular, and I got her for $330 shipped. The EX goes for higher, but probably not higher than $425. eBay prices are ridiculous, and they don't tend to sell at those prices. But as an owner of a grail, it sure feels good to see them being priced so high. Oh, and also, they don't come up for sale very often, because they're keepers, so good luck on your hunt! You should want to get the Black Queen comiquette too, they were designed to be displayed together.

I have a regular, and I got her for $330 shipped. The EX goes for higher, but probably not higher than $425. eBay prices are ridiculous, and they don't tend to sell at those prices. But as an owner of a grail, it sure feels good to see them being priced so high. Oh, and also, they don't come up for sale very often, because they're keepers, so good luck on your hunt! You should want to get the Black Queen comiquette too, they were designed to be displayed together.

Thanks for the info dcmarv. Yah I bought a reg black queen and I'm currently waiting for it to be mailed to me but after seeing the EX for sale, I kinda want it now for the art print. Having that print and hopefully getting an Emma EX I'm hoping to frame both prints together side by side, but I gotta pace myself since I'm playing catch up with all these great statues.

I love the print u get with the Ex, but I'm thinking of selling my Ex white Queen. She's the only 1/5 scale in my collection so she doesn't fit in with the rest

I love the print u get with the Ex, but I'm thinking of selling my Ex white Queen. She's the only 1/5 scale in my collection so she doesn't fit in with the rest

keep the print, then sell the statue at a discount to Phantomlim? :lol

keep the print, then sell the statue at a discount to Phantomlim? :lol

Or you could sell the print with the statue I'm also cool with that. Plus you get more money when you sell your EX to me and I get an art print with the statue, everybody wins. Pm me if your interested in sell with a price and pics too please.

Or you could sell the print with the statue I'm also cool with that. Plus you get more money when you sell your EX to me and I get an art print with the statue, everybody wins. Pm me if your interested in sell with a price and pics too please.

:lol:lol:lol

Mqhuynh congrats on picking up your very own Emma and btw,how much did you pay for your Emma statue? Also I know its one of the most sought after comiquette statues but does anyone know what the price for the reg and the ex Emma is going for?

Hey Phantomlim83, I picked mine up for around $250 at a local store. So if you look hard enough you're sure to find her at a decent price. Mine was the regular version. Good luck.

Hey Phantomlim83, I picked mine up for around $250 at a local store. So if you look hard enough you're sure to find her at a decent price. Mine was the regular version. Good luck.

Thanks I'm gonna need it, my weekend is coming up so I'll pb go round town and check out all of the local comic shops in Vancity. Ebay, the trade sell section in the forums and mb Amazon are gonna be my last chance.

Back