WHICH WOLF PREDATOR you like more???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which wolf predator you like more/ more superior

• wolf predator (NORMAL VERSION)

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • wolf predator (CLEAN VERSION)

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
Were you quoting me, or were you stating why you don't like it?

no no. i didnt quote you. I happen to post at the same time with you. clearly misunderstanding here.

same as you, i really want all of my HT PREDATOR to be the same.

but what i am saying is ht throws free stuff, so i dont see any reason to dislike it. and thats why i am gonna get it since i miss the 1st version anyway.

but if i had the chance to pick up the 1st version, i would get that one. i like it more than this version eventhough the base is pretty cool looking and unique.

Again, that was my statement and i didnt mean to quote you or being sarcastic. i wanna clear up misunderstandings over here

The original version for me, on the grounds of screen accuracy. It's Wolf as he appears for most of the film, while the second version is a hybrid of his appearance at the start and end of the film.

Now, if there was some way to hybridise the two sets of armour so that you could choose to mount one or both of the cleaner kit and 2nd cannon... that would make for the definitive Wolf :).

By Normal I assume you mean the first version and the Clean version being the Cleaner version.
I like the Normal version the most because he comes with everything that makes him truly unique amongst all the other Predators. No other Pred has two shoulder plasma casters or a whip. The Cleaner hand gun plasma caster is the other unique weapon for a Pred, but the concept isn't at all unique.

Yeah, I don't know what to do right now. I don't know whether or not to trade my Regular Wolf for a Cleaner one or not.

NO, don't do that....start saving and get the Cleaner when he comes out in a few months. You have time to save... You'll be sorry if you let the original go!

No I don't have time to save, I still owe my mom for the Predalien, and I'm not allowed to get both she says.:monkey2:monkey2

It's all because I make $20 bucks a month, but I will be getting a job this summer.:D

No I don't have time to save, I still owe my mom for the Predalien, and I'm not allowed to get both she says.:monkey2:monkey2

It's all because I make $20 bucks a month, but I will be getting a job this summer.:D

Thats too bad....get the mower out and start cutting some grass. But with gas the way it is now you'd have to charge more. The rumor is that SS will have an exclusive and that's the one I want and will wait for.

Could someone point out the differences between the two Wolf Predators and NOT beat me to death please :eek: I'm gonna need a Pred and so far, the Wolf is the one figure I like most. AvP are too bulky and the Predator 2 Preds are not to my liking.

1st version has a long whip and 2 shoulder cannons.
2nd version. No whip only 1 shoulder cannon, but cleaner kit with blue dissolving gunk vial, hand cannon, syringe, backpack case, and dissolving alien base.

Back