Which way do I go? Weta or SS PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which line should I go for??

• Weta - The original!!

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Sideshow PFs - The upstart rival!

Votes: 42 65.6%

• Total voters
"i go both ways"

megan-fox-tongue.jpg

spock.gif

The LSB line is horrible. I collected both Weta and the PF's, I like the Weta pieces better. The PF's are too big, and the line will never have as many characters as the Weta line. Plus I imagine Weta will make some new polystone for the Hobbit.

Nasedo! Are you crazy??! Just look at these busts and tell me it doesnt look like
Jay Leno, a Klingon, and Eminem!!! :horror
tee-hee! Couldnt resist - I agree, I dont see how this even makes it to market.....:yuck

I'm sure if the exact same product was produced today, there would be an improvement in overall quality.

Weta said recently that when the SSW line ended they felt they had only just started to get into their stride, and i think it showed with some of their latest sculpts like Legimarod...

Sideshow-Weta made some outstanding pieces, what's wrong with having both?

I love my Morgul Lord Statue and busts.

If you really love Lord of the Rings you will collect anything that looks good, regardless of who has made it.
Danbury Mint and Noble Collection make some great stuff too

Nasedo! Are you crazy??! Just look at these busts and tell me it doesnt look like
Jay Leno, a Klingon, and Eminem!!! :horror
tee-hee! Couldnt resist - I agree, I dont see how this even makes it to market.....:yuck

:lol

Some are pretty good,the cave troll looks great but the human offerings are shi.......well you get the picture:naughty

Back