Which Star Wars collectible are you getting next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stormtrooper pf I really like Pfs with armor like Boba Fett plus you cant have a SW pf collection with a storm trooper IMO. And I only collect villain pf from SW

It just seems a little boring. I don't know. There's something with the pose of the Stormtrooper that is holding me back...

I feel the same way about the Storm Trooper. Its too bland. I wouldn't mind a Fett PF and Mechanical Maul PF.

^the base is very underwhelming I feel.
I love PF's, and own quite few. The base is a big deal for me.
Example- love the Indy PF bases, Mola Ram, the upcoming Dutch and Lara Croft, Alien Warrior Maquette (I know technically not a PF, same scale)
Just too name a few......compared to these, the trooper base is a fail.
Love the iconic stormtrooper, but since the suit design is quite simple, a steroid base would do the trick for me. Eg spaceship floor grills or some base representing the detainment area just before they jump into the
Trash compactor etc

Hoping on getting the Hasbro 12" Deluxe Jango Fett from 2002 Attack Of The Clones off of ebay

SW12JANGODELUXE.jpg

:monkey4

Wait for Sideshows.

Efx rotj reveal luke saber and the vader le helmet. Its going to be an expensive first qtr.

Star Wars has burned me out, other than the vintage Kenner figures.

I'm hoping for a Bespin Han next! :)

^the base is very underwhelming I feel.
I love PF's, and own quite few. The base is a big deal for me.
Example- love the Indy PF bases, Mola Ram, the upcoming Dutch and Lara Croft, Alien Warrior Maquette (I know technically not a PF, same scale)
Just too name a few......compared to these, the trooper base is a fail.
Love the iconic stormtrooper, but since the suit design is quite simple, a steroid base would do the trick for me. Eg spaceship floor grills or some base representing the detainment area just before they jump into the
Trash compactor etc

Most SW pf bases are pretty simple

Yeh I know. I find the others vanilla also. No reason why they can't change it up

Out of all my PFs the SW base are the most bland and cheap looking. E.g. My boba fett pf and all other SW pf all have a black paint job around the base and the paint application looks really cheap, the base band looks all scuffed up depending on the lighting

Star Wars has burned me out, other than the vintage Kenner figures.

I'm hoping for a Bespin Han next! :)

I hear ya. I started out collecting everything and anything Star Wars. It burned me out. Then I realized I love more movies than just those. Sold most of my stuff and now I just collect my must have Star Wars pieces. Along with other must have movie pieces. I've learned not to buy just everything form a film. It keeps me from getting overwhelmed and burned out.

The Tusken Raider PF base is pretty cool though. Massive statue. Twice the weight of regular PFs.

Yeah tusken is an exception but the majority are plain bases which I dont mind but I think sideshow could improve them with the price they charge

Darth: good point at first we get everything if we can then we realize we need to get selective since their is so much and not every piece is really worth getting.

Back