Which One Should I Sell?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Piece Should I Let Go?

• Total voters

xYx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am contemplating on getting rid of one of my collectibles as to free up some space, which brings me to this poll I've set-up.

Note that I have no certain affinity to any of the characters just wanted to know what some of your opinions as to which one should I hold on to & which one to let go.

So the collectibles in question are:
Blade VS Dracula Diorama (Regular) & Ghost Rider On Throne Comiquette (Ex), have at it freaks.

keep both & in the spirit of your contemplation just sell your own blood.............it's been done before..............from people on this very board....................true story.......:lecture

keep both & in the spirit of your contemplation just sell your own blood.............it's been done before..............from people on this very board....................true story.......:lecture

Hmmm, I wonder if that's why you look like your avatar?

Sell both but if you have to keep one....keep the blade vs drac. I think the lighting on that one looks better. Not sure if the Ghost fella have light feature but I would prefer a standing Ghost anyway. Even better: him riding his bike.

blade vs dracula in my opinion.ghost rider is far better

Duly noted. Thanks for the feedback!

Sell both and order more stuff during SDCC.

I did think about just selling both. Is SS gonna be revealing more products during SDCC?

Too late for that. Koolaid is the only thing that's flowing thru my veins.
OH YEAH!

I did think about just selling both. Is SS gonna be revealing more products during SDCC?

Aye, for sure they are, but you'll probably have a buffer, just have to put down the NRD for the PO and pay the rest when it ships.

I'm in the "sell them both" category.

I never cared for the GR on Throne, especially when you see the Maquettes.

The Blade Vs. is definitely impressive, but the VS. line has fizzled out, IMO. I lost interest in those a long time ago.

Sell both, and put the money elsewhere.

If you don't have an affinity for either, sell both. That way you'll have extra space for things you care more about.

Back