Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The logical thing would be that the hobbits were the next release for sale.

But what sense does that commented on the video of Comic Con, his priority was to finish first with the Community.

sideshow needs to finish the 2x hobbit statue to complete the 1/5 scale fellowship.

very pissed they continue to string us along

How are they stringing anyone along? :lol Let's calm down on the hyperbole shall we? We all want the hobbits but it's ok to toss out other characters as well. Patience is key.

Last edited:
How are they stringing anyone along? :lol Let's calm down on the hyperbole shall we? We all want the hobbits but it's ok to toss out other characters as well. Patience is key.

Take out the other characters who have thought, but before that take the Hobbits would not want me in another situation like with the LSB line or the line PF, had seen that lines have been completed would be quiet, but unfortunately has not been well .

It seems that they are afraid to take the Hobbits, I agree they have to go out together more characters from the dark side, but first complying with that comment in the video of Comic Con (Our priority is to complete the Community).

Take out the other characters who have thought, but before that take the Hobbits would not want me in another situation like with the LSB line or the line PF, had seen that lines have been completed would be quiet, but unfortunately has not been well .

It seems that they are afraid to take the Hobbits, I agree they have to go out together more characters from the dark side, but first complying with that comment in the video of Comic Con (Our priority is to complete the Community).

wow are you drunk right now? because i dont understand a word you just posted. or maybe i am the one who's drunk :cuckoo:

wow are you drunk right now? because i dont understand a word you just posted. or maybe i am the one who's drunk :cuckoo:

Sorry but not mastered the language and use a translator.

Basically commented that before seeing other characters, I want to see before the release of the Hobbits.

In the LOTR video that was on the page for the event by Sideshow Comic Con, there was comment that his priority was to finish releasing all the characters in the Community.

Now better.

And I'm not drunk jajaj so you can rest easy, now you do not know lol.

Well with the release of Arwen it is hard to argue that the hobbits are not great selling characters and therefore are less of a priority. For PFs and LSBs yeah that makes sense because honestly I never say those lines are completionist lines (sorry PF fanatics) but with the maquettes it clearly has a different feel to it.

Hi, I was reading Q&A to Sideshow and I found this question:

In your new LOTR 1/6 scale statue line, can we expect to eventually see all the “fellowship” members in both their Fellowship attire, as well as their alternate outfits where applicable? Also, are we going to see the primary/secondary characters that inexplicably have never been produced in statue form? I am specifically referring to characters such as Faramir, Eomer, Denethor, Haldir and the Mouth of Sauron. And lastly can you share with us the names of any of the above characters that are currently being produced, or are at or near the top of the list for future production?

Yes, we very much intend for this format to be THE format that allows us to realize the promise of the full Fellowship, regardless of the attire. Yes, Faramir, Eormer, and the Mouth of Sauron are in design, and perhaps Denethor and Haldir will be one day too…

The date of this question is Friday, January 14th, 2011, now we are in february 2012 and has past one year since the question was made, How long we have to wait to see the hobbits? one more year?

I think that, in the films, the hobbits are more important than Arwen or Boromir and I can´t understand why Sideshow, before the hobbits, made Boromir, when he died in the first film

The Hobbits are coming. I would venture to guess one of the next couple of releases will be of one pair.

Right, I would expect the next release to fill out the final statue to ship in 2012. I'd like to see as I said in my list a pair of Hobbits or Eomer. If its a regular priced statue at $250-275 I've got enough points to get it for like $80-100 shipped.

Right, I would expect the next release to fill out the final statue to ship in 2012. I'd like to see as I said in my list a pair of Hobbits or Eomer. If its a regular priced statue at $250-275 I've got enough points to get it for like $80-100 shipped.

Yes, but first Hobbits :) and wow, only $80-100, great price. I always buy it in my country :)

As long as its one or the other I'm good. Yeah, been saving them up for a bit now to get one as low as I can get really. I used a lot quite a while back now to order the Snow Troll which I'm getting for half priced basically.

A Sideshow expects to announce something new?.
In the line of LOTR takes almost 6 months without any announcement of future pieces.

And the Premium Format line completely stagnant.

You will get your Hobbits as SS have committed to them, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they are given their 'inner' character interpretations :lecture

In my mind: Merry and Pip are 'Love life' fun Hobbit's, Sam is the simple, loyal 'assistant' (freind), and Frodo is the condemned Hobbit who has to sacrifice everything so the others can keep their traits :(

Still only going to admire from the sidelines though.:wink1:

Back