Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind getting an uruk-hai (preferably Lurtz) an orc or Saruman, Elrond, Eomer, Eowyn.. No rush for Merry & Pippin knowing they will eventually come out :hi5:

Saruman like these :)

lotr-trololololol.jpg

Yeah, we do need a Saruman statue. I've gotta get a Mouth of Sauron, Eomer, Faramir as well. Hell the list I posted in this thread I would love to see so many of those made.

no no no no no!

merry & pippin next!

Agreed, don't assume SS will eventually make these. In many ways I think most just want these out of the way so they can collect these other characters without having to worry if the fellowship ever gets fully made. There is 0 risk in SS doing these next since postponing could affect collectors behavior with respect to other minor figures but not vice versa. Plus with Hobbit stuff hitting now they must know that wallets for Tolkiendom will be tighter for the next 3 years.

I would very much like to see Merry and Pippin next, but I can see Sideshow putting something else in between for those who aren't crazy about back to back hobbit releases. (Of course, I wasn't crazy about back to back wraiths, but never mind about that.)

an eowyn or galadriel done correctly i can stomach, but if they put another (*#@*( wraith or some orc_001 in there it will suck.

still prefer to be merry & pippin next above all else though.

Actually a cool orc in the maquette line would be ok with me. Now another Orc PF, ugh.

the thing is there are so many weta orcs and they are done pretty well unlike the human characters, also in same scale. So i really dont see a need for sideshow to make more orcs.

Just give us merry & pipping, then they can make every single orc in the movie for all I care :thud:

Still haven't seen a Helm's Deep style armored Uruk-hai other than in bust form so there has to be a demand for that, no?

That would be cool with me. We have the snow troll and the witch king 2x as the only bad guys in this line so far. Another in between hobbits would be a good idea IMO.

I always wanted a Uruk-Hai Helms Deep Pikesman PF, but at 1/4 scale, the pike would be like two or three feet long!

I guess it would make more sense logistically to do a Pikesman in the maquette line.

So many Uruk versions are available from the Helms Deep battle alone: besides the obvious Uruk-Hai Berserker, there's the Uruk-Hai Swordsman, Uruk Crowsbowman, Uruk Pikesman, and the Uruk-Hai Combat Engineer.

Back