Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After watching Civil War, probably just buy Spider-Man, Falcon and Ant-Man. Maybe get the BW Headsculpt off of eBay. I've got the entire AoU line already and I can wait for the Infinity Wars figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I'm planning on getting Hawkguy and Black Widow. Any more of them come with tiny Ant Men, and they might get added to the list too.

for me, it's not a matter of who am I getting, but rather how many can I afford. If money and space weren't a factor, I'd get them all.

:exactly: :goodpost: Agreed. In an ideal world I'd get all of Team Cap and have them all on a display together - sadly money and space just don't allow me to! :(

Iron Man and War Machine for my Iron Man Collection.
Falcon as I didn't get the first version - the new version is better in my opinion.
Crossbones is a must-have for me - we don't get enough villains for Marvel
Scarlet Witch as I like the new costume.
Maybe Spider-man but I actually really like my ASM 2 version.

Not enough new and different enough for me in Cap, Black Widow, Vision, Winter Soldier.

I'd like Black Panther but I'm sure a better version will come out with a face sculpt when the Black Panther solo film arrives.

At the moment Iron Man/Cap/Winter Solider & Spidey when he's announced. Might get Panther but I'm not sure yet. Might wait for his film.

Spideman of course.
Falcon, no have the WS version and the new i like more.
Winter Soldier, no have the WS version.
Maybe ant-man, i don't decide if the new or the old version.
War machine i like more the mark 1 die cast version.

I like black widow and cap, but may just wait until next avengers film. I could be swayed by great in-hand pics though.

After watching Civil War, holy crap definitely Iron Man. Breathtaking performance by RDJ and he was basically given some of the most heartwrenching moments in the film.

Though this is definitely a Cap film, it can easily be argued that this is also an Iron Man sequel film, only with Tony as a sympathetic protagonist/antagonist. There's this dangling plot thread left in TWS that CW really uses to full effect as means for framing Tony's character arc and it's just terribly depressing that I couldn't help but feel so bad for him throughout the film. This is definitely one of the biggest turning point for Tony's character and I'd say that the Mark 46 will serve as a definitive Iron Man suit for many people even after everything is said and done with how great his portrayal was in the film.

Beyond that, I'll also be getting Cap since I've always wanted a figure of him, and he was also outstanding in the film. I might get Crossbones for the cool factor because he felt like a beast and actually served a key role in the film, small as it was. Zemo would have been great since I feel like he was actually brilliantly handled, but the fact that he doesn't really have a proper villain design is the only thing that makes it unlikely for HT to even consider making him.

Now honestly, unless you're a completist or if you love the idea of first appearances, I think it's best to wait for the solo Black Panther and Spidey films for their respective figures especially if you're the type who would rather budget and carefully choose your purchases with each character. For Black Panther specifically, the figure feels really lacking without an unmasked head sculpt, especially since he takes it off a couple of times in the film.

Ok so freshly out of the movie, here's my lists of Wants/Passes and Maybes and figures I'm definitely getting

Getting:
Captain America
Captain America Promo
Iron Man
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch(also the promo)
Vision

Wants:
Spiderman
Bucky/Winter Soldier
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Hawkeye

Maybes:
War Machine
Falcon
Zemo(if they want to sell me this figure they would need to throw in like 4 or 5 exclusive items from the movie)

Passes:
Crossbones
Sharon

Cap promo figure
Mark 46
Spidey
Black Panther
Ant-Man

Gonna mix and match older figures from AOU and Winter Soldier to finish off the Civil War shelf.

Captain America and Scarlet Witch so far but will likely also pick up Spider-Man

I am actually only getting Black Widow from this movie. Unless they end up making a 1/4 scale Mark46. As much as I love all of the characters, there are none other then Black Widow that I want to add as a figure to my collection. I have wanted a Black Widow figure in my collection for a while, but Hot Toys always seemed to miss the mark with the ScarJo look. This sculpt is finally good enough to have me pull the trigger.
But in my opinion none of the others are ones I feel I have to have.

I honestly consider the Mark 46 a must-buy now. I don't think I've ever wanted an Iron Man figure as badly as this, ever since watching the film.

Ok so freshly out of the movie, here's my lists of Wants/Passes and Maybes and figures I'm definitely getting

Getting:
Captain America
Captain America Promo
Iron Man
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch(also the promo)
Vision

Wants:
Spiderman
Bucky/Winter Soldier
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Hawkeye

Maybes:
War Machine
Falcon
Zemo(if they want to sell me this figure they would need to throw in like 4 or 5 exclusive items from the movie)

Passes:
Crossbones
Sharon

If I absolutely had to make a list, it would probably look something like this:

Getting (based on what is already available for PO):

- Captain America (regular version)
- Iron Man Mk 46
- Black Widow

Wants (will get when it goes up for PO or eventually)

- Scarlet Witch
- Bucky

Maybes:

- Ant-Man
- Falcon
- Sharon Carter (if one is made)
- Spider-Man
- Black Panther

Passes:

- Crossbones
- Captain America (BV)
- Zemo (if one is made)
- Hawkeye
- War Machine

In all honesty though, I think the bare essentials for this film would probably be Captain America, Iron Man and Bucky, and that would be sufficient enough to represent it.

Back