Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After seeing the movie, Spider-Man is the only definite. I think i will hold off on Black Panther.

I'm on Sideshows wait list for the BD Cap. If it converts I might get the Mk 46 to go with it.

The only other Cap I have is his STRIKE suit from WS. And for Iron Man it's his Mk 7 which is my favorite MCU armor to date.

I told myself I'd never buy any doubles but the two Caps are way different from one another. The same can be said between the Mk 7 and 46 too I suppose.

The only other that I'm interested in is Spider-Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing the film twice, I'd say my list is as follows:

On PO/will PO:

- Captain America (regular version)
- Bucky
- Mk 46

- Black Widow
- Scarlet Witch

Maybes:

- Falcon
- Ant-Man
- Black Panther
- Spider-Man
- Sharon Carter (if made)

Passes:

- Hawkeye
- Vision
- Captain America (BV)
- Crossbones
- Zemo (if made)
- War Machine

Though honestly, I'd be happy with just the three in bold as the bare minimum.

So far I've only ordered the regular Cap. Budget permitting I'd like to get Falcon for sure. After that, I'm interested in Iron Man, Winter Soldier, and Spider-man depending on what he looks like. Black Panther would've been a definite with a T-challa sculpt. As is, I just can't decide on him. Honestly, ALL of the figures look decent. It's all about budget for me and the need to buy multiples isn't that strong. I love this Hawkeye and Widow but already have great versions of them so unless I fall into a pile of cash, I'm passing on them. I would definitely do a Sharon Carter if she was made though.

I think only Scarlet Witch and maybe Black Widow and Bucky for me. I might wait and see what Bucky looks like in the next film though.

If they make Sharon I'll get Steve too but I don't see that happening.

Change the material on Black Panther and we'll talk.

Same. I keep going back and forth on whether or not to get that BP figure. This would look kick ass in figure form.

black-panther-bts.jpg

Yes it needs to be more mesh-like... not shiny pleather.

hoping the next movie he has a cape, then that's a def buy for me.

wasn't sure where else to post this, but--check out this picture of Chloe Moretz from Glamour magazine. The outfit looks familiar...

Chloe Marvel.jpg

Is Chloe hinting at either being considered for, or wanting to be considered for, playing Captain Marvel?

So far, just MK 46. I really wanted Black Panther, cause I loved the comic as a kid, but I'll wait for his solo film version (and hopefully it will come with an unmasked version as well).

CGM is 5-4. I don't think she has the stature to play Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel, who's listed at 5-11. Think of someone more along the lines of Gal Gadot/WW, who's 5-10. Or at least closer to it.

I think I'd rather just get a high-end statue black panther statue...there are just too many details and nuances in the suit that the figure doesn't really have. I love the mask though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back