Which HASBRO 12" SW will you keep?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, since I have just about every 12" Star Wars figure Hasbro ever made, I will keep them all. In fact, I repainted most of them and only want the Sideshow ones that either weren't made, or are absolute favorites.
So, all of them most likely.

That Speederbike is a keeper among them all though. Now, watch Sideshow outdo that too! :D
But, the ACID TEST will be a 15" FUR LADEN, FULLY POSABLE CHEWBACCA! Bring that bad boy on Sideshow!!! :chew

(I seriously reworked that 12" electronic Phantom Menace C3PO and he is really cool too! I imagine it will be a very long time before we see the likes of that level of character version in Sideshow's roster!)

Ironman1188 said:
So you would not keep a Speederbike, or Sith speeder? A taun-taun or dewback? I just do not see Sideshow making these any time soon.

I tend to agree with you, the non doll pieces are more salvageable. The beasts are okay, but they can be much better. The Maul speeder can really benefit from a professional repaint + weathering. If there were more reference pics I would give it a shot! :maul

I really like Hasbros 12inch collectible queen Amidala's.
Especially the black theed gown and the red senate gown ones.
I will keep them for sure!

i kept darth maul, votc fett, ultimate villan vader, rots sidious, jango and dooku. i know the hasbro stuff has become the red-headed step child of the 1/6th star wars world but i still dig several of the figures and have a lot of good memories attached to some of them.

I will keep Shaak Ti (until we get a new one), but all the others can go for me. I only have a few, but not even my tailoring can save them. Shaak Ti is pretty close though; I did some major sewing on her robes and have added layers to give her dress the proper fulness, and she looks great. Still, I know Sideshow's will be infinitely better.

My Gamorrean shipped out today so I'll be happy with that.

Has anyone tried swapping the Hoth Hand & Luke outfits onto the Sideshow figures ?

LordAzrael said:
My Gamorrean shipped out today so I'll be happy with that.

Has anyone tried swapping the Hoth Hand & Luke outfits onto the Sideshow figures ?

I guarantee the outfits will be too small on Sideshow bodies. They barely fit the Hasbro bodies.

I love my Gam. Guard.

I'll keep what I have. TPM Obi and Qui-Gon (with rooted hair *sigh* :D ) were among my first 12" figs since the vintage days, so they have a lot of sentimental value. The Sith Speeder is waiting for SS Maul.

Back