Which figures do you have and how much?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are few I want though, I want an Angel figure, Werewolf Oz, Cordy, Giles, Vampire Spike, Hush Buffy and the Gentlemen so I plan to pay heavily for a few of those...

I think you meant Human Spike, that's the one you want... Seriously! :dunno

I just got myself Vampire Darla. YAY. And another Prophecy Girl Buffy. Because it was the Exclusive. So I got them both for $75 shipped.

I have Angel from the Buffy series, but reworked him to look like Angel from his own show. Broke down and paid a good bit for him, only one I could find at the time. I definitely want Lorne and maybe human Spike and probably Grad. Day Buffy.

The only ones I am missing from the Buffy line is 2 of the Gentlemen and Giles. Oh yes and no Subway Spike, I don't like the sculpt on that one too much.

I purchased all mine straight from SS and have all the exclusives. I didn't realize D'Hoffryn and WW Oz were hard to come by, I shall appreciate them even more now. I thought my best score actually was the exclusive Human Spike that came with the second set of hands, he is why I fell in love with Sideshow.

I have not purchased any of the Angel line yet, but I do want to get Cordy and Lorne.

I have the PF's (all exclusive versions except "pants" Buffy). I don't remember all of the 12" figures I am missing, except to say that I collected all of the ones I wanted (all of the vampire face versions and demons). These are part of my collection that I never forsee letting go, they also will display very nicely with the IDW comics when I get my own place.

The only ones I am missing from the Buffy line is 2 of the Gentlemen and Giles. Oh yes and no Subway Spike, I don't like the sculpt on that one too much.

I purchased all mine straight from SS and have all the exclusives. I didn't realize D'Hoffryn and WW Oz were hard to come by, I shall appreciate them even more now. I thought my best score actually was the exclusive Human Spike that came with the second set of hands, he is why I fell in love with Sideshow.

I have not purchased any of the Angel line yet, but I do want to get Cordy and Lorne.

Ohh I like Lorne's very much. Cordy's is ok. She mostly looks like Xander with longer hair though. lol. But I see you don't like subway spike. I didn't think I would like it, and then I got it, and I love it!!!

I am selling all my 12" Buffy figures. Just sold my Buffy and Gents. Gonna sell my SDCC Angelus and Drusilla. I'll sell my MAC Buffy figs. Maybe. Just want to keep my Buffy and Spike PFs (AP exclusive signed by Oluf) and get the Angel exclusive PF.

I am selling all my 12" Buffy figures. Just sold my Buffy and Gents. Gonna sell my SDCC Angelus and Drusilla. I'll sell my MAC Buffy figs. Maybe. Just want to keep my Buffy and Spike PFs (AP exclusive signed by Oluf) and get the Angel exclusive PF.

Talk to Anzik about your figures before selling them off. You have Der Kindestod? I need him! Just depends on the price really.

What I'm trying to do now is get all the exclusive parts for the regular editions I have. I got Willow's backpack so far. YAY. lol. I want what comes with Oz ( a shirt? ) and def Faith's scythe, Buffy's Grave and Spike's Boom box.

Last edited:
Talk to Anzik about your figures before selling them off. You have Der Kindestod? I need him! Just depends on the price really.

What I'm trying to do now is get all the exclusive parts for the regular editions I have. I got Willow's backpack so far. YAY. lol. I want what comes with Oz ( a shirt? ) and def Faith's scythe, Buffy's Grave and Spike's Boom box.

Anzik wants some Buffy figs?

I don't like the face all that much (a shade too ugly for such a 'pretty' character) but liked him a wee bit more after I'd covered those awful jointed arms with a spare Spike duster.

img1288e.jpg

I don't like the face all that much (a shade too ugly for such a 'pretty' character) but liked him a wee bit more after I'd covered those awful jointed arms with a spare Spike duster.

I couldn't agree with you more, I detest those jointed arms. When I was considering getting him I thought the jacket would be a nice touch, thanks for sharing the photo I like him much better with the duster on.

He looks much better like that, doesn't he. I also added the proper eyeliner to his face, and the splashes of red and blue paint on his T shirt that the original had.

Since I bought the PF Spike I don't have much need for my 12" vamp Spike anymore, I think I may look around for a cheap Subway Spike and just use the leather duster the vamp version comes with.

Good ideas Sue, thanks.

I love how you've done Niki! How on earth did you go about recreating her ripped trousers?

They look really good together like that.

Thanks guys but the custom clothes look really amateur in hand.
Sue I basically made some pants and didnt connect the outer seem and used a thick thread to recreate the laced thingy she had.

Back