Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always checking out this section, but don't post much. Usually I'm checking out Joebizz customs, but this was awesome to see and had to comment :)

Hey man, thanks for the shout out!! I've been lazy lately but have some new stuff coming. :lol However you are correct. Joel wins the thread at the moment with this one. Great job again Joel. I would be down for one of these!!

Joel wins the thread at the moment with this one. Great job again Joel. I would be down for one of these!!

Yeah man, I'm looking forward to seeing those videos on Freddy, looks brilliant to say the least. :D

Haha, too kind bud. Yeah, I'll see what's what and have a go at getting it even closer this time, we shall see. ;)

Yeah man, I'm looking forward to seeing those videos on Freddy, looks brilliant to say the least. :D

Haha, too kind bud. Yeah, I'll see what's what and have a go at getting it even closer this time, we shall see. ;)
Ok man keep me posted. Also where did you go on Facebook? Did you change your name on there?

Ok man keep me posted. Also where did you go on Facebook? Did you change your name on there?

Certainly will mate! :) Yeah man, I had to change it when Facebook where making everyone so have a new account on there, am friends again with you though. :)

Certainly will mate! :) Yeah man, I had to change it when Facebook where making everyone so have a new account on there, am friends again with you though. :)

Ok I think I have an old conversation thread saved with your old name and that's what threw me off. I'll find ya. :)

Ok I think I have an old conversation thread saved with your old name and that's what threw me off. I'll find ya. :)

That sounds correct bud! I could not get that account back unfortunately so ended up making another earlier this year. :)

Here's mine I have been working on...its of my own version and not from any of the movies. However same concept. You know we hear this often when it comes to Leatherface...

The many faces of Leatherface

Well this is an old Sideshow head sculpt that I completely stripped down to bare and started from scratch. It is still a WIP though because of the body I feel is undersized to the sculpt. However it's the look I intended to make for myself...hope you like...

e2da084cdca93c3aa491d248aa2dd633.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8129c602e766ffffd8ac96956c2218fa.jpg

b6f76d505249edad3b4653c5e988ca9e.jpg

Looking at Kaustic Plastik body...the large one however that means I'll have to shop for bigger jeans and shirt like in the pictures.

I made the hair look oily and greasy. Of course I left the hair longer, I can't picture Leatherface checking himself in the mirror and say Oh I need a haircut. Lol. I modded the apron that was made by ZsaszSays. I liked the cowboy boots for him...worn out and distressed boots. I was going to weather up the shirt and jeans but now that I'm going to put him on a bigger body and I'll just wait until then!

That's awesome! I always liked Pretty Woman mask better than the original one in the movie. Hard to find one in 1/6 sculpt and yours looks really great!! Good job!

Thanks mate! :) Yeah, I think it's my personal favorite Leatherface look myself. :D

Looking at Kaustic Plastik body...the large one however that means I'll have to shop for bigger jeans and shirt like in the pictures.

I made the hair look oily and greasy. Of course I left the hair longer, I can't picture Leatherface checking himself in the mirror and say Oh I need a haircut. Lol. I modded the apron that was made by ZsaszSays. I liked the cowboy boots for him...worn out and distressed boots. I was going to weather up the shirt and jeans but now that I'm going to put him on a bigger body and I'll just wait until then!

That is really cool mate, loving the concept. Really looks like a Leatherface from a movie. ;) The long hair particularly suits this one. :hi5:

That's looking sweet Angie! Great job!!

Thanks mate! :) Yeah, I think it's my personal favorite Leatherface look myself. :D

That is really cool mate, loving the concept. Really looks like a Leatherface from a movie. ;) The long hair particularly suits this one. :hi5:

Thank you Joel! That means a lot. It's actually my first custom figure I built up from scratch using parts here and there...appreciate your kind words!! :hi5:

Thats pretty rad Angie. :hi5
I see you made good use of my apron.

Thank you Jon! :duff Yes of course! I love the look of that apron you made...wanted to go down a different route with it.

That's looking sweet Angie! Great job!!

Thanks!! Wouldn't have done anything without your positive input and I owe my growing process of this hobby to you, my master. :lol

Thanks!! Wouldn't have done anything without your positive input and I owe my growing process of this hobby to you, my master. :lol

:lol now I sound like the Emperor!! :) it was a pleasure helping you out with whatever advice you asked for the past year. It's fun to see people new to the hobby slowly evolve both with collecting and customizing.

I actually made the bracelet's that he was including he sells recasts and ripped me off hundreds of $'s in headsculpts I knew him quite well and then blocked me when he didnt uphold his parts of deals so please be careful when dealing with him, anywho heres my og setup looks better dark lol10407718_1079139092112253_1182024084198700797_n.jpg

I actually made the bracelet's that he was including he sells recasts and ripped me off hundreds of $'s in headsculpts I knew him quite well and then blocked me when he didnt uphold his parts of deals so please be careful when dealing with him, anywho heres my og setup looks better dark lolView attachment 200875

This looks so awesome! I would love to see it properly lit up. Nice work!

Back