Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually made the bracelet's that he was including he sells recasts and ripped me off hundreds of $'s in headsculpts I knew him quite well and then blocked me when he didnt uphold his parts of deals so please be careful when dealing with him, anywho heres my og setup looks better dark lolView attachment 200875

Who are you talking about?

Thanks to Sculptor Joel giving me an inspiration to start my own project building up a figure of Pretty Woman! The only difference between his and mine is that he completely sculpted one from scratch and I am using a ttm19 head of Jake Gyllenhaal to mod it into Pretty Woman. I thought why not! Gyllenhaal is a pretty boy right? Lol anyway...it's going good...I'm pleased with what I've been doing. I am enjoying this so much! I'm halfway done. Stay tuned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Sculptor Joel giving me an inspiration to start my own project building up a figure of Pretty Woman! The only difference between his and mine is that he completely sculpted one from scratch and I am using a ttm19 head of Jake Gyllenhaal to mod it into Pretty Woman. I thought why not! Gyllenhaal is a pretty boy right? Lol anyway...it's going good...I'm pleased with what I've been doing. I am enjoying this so much! I'm halfway done. Stay tuned...

Looking forward to seeing this. :hi5:

80% done. I am satisfied with the Pretty Woman head sculpt I modded from a ttm19 sculpt.

The body? Not so much. Got to work some more on the rest.

Here's a sneak peek...

da49c9e759ab64cd919688b3a7467161.jpg

80% done. I am satisfied with the Pretty Woman head sculpt I modded from a ttm19 sculpt.

The body? Not so much. Got to work some more on the rest.

Here's a sneak peek...

da49c9e759ab64cd919688b3a7467161.jpg

That is looking brilliant! :clap Loving that. :wink1:

What are you not looking clothing wise?

Again, great stuff!

Thanks! And you inspired me to attempt modding this and I've always wanted a Pretty Woman figure in my collection. However I can't sculpt the whole thing from scratch like you did! Yours look awesome as well!

I'm looking for a shirt. This one in the picture is way too thick and going to switch out the body. He needs to look fat not toned! Lol! Will have to get a KO ttm18 and add a fat suit to it. I have to test everything out before I show my final product! [emoji4]

ttm 18 is a bit small for leatherface, he was a big guy. The Bane hot toys body of the kaustic hero body is ideal but neither easy to got hold of.

ttm 18 is a bit small for leatherface, he was a big guy. The Bane hot toys body of the kaustic hero body is ideal but neither easy to got hold of.

He's more of a fat type of person rather than being muscular so I will be using a Frankenstein body a mix of parts and use a fat suit. Also made the legs taller so he could be taller since Gunnar Hansen stands at 6'4 with a big belly.

Hey! Here's an update progress on my Pretty Woman figure. WIP...

Got a complete different outfit which worked well for him and he's got a bigger legs and waist but the torso part is still ttm18 which helps making his belly look bigger. Using DiD Winston Churchill pants, shirt and Hot Toys Alfred jacket. Not sure whose boots these are but I got them off eBay. I customized the tie and dunk the white shirt into coffee to make it beige look and dirty. He is about 80% done. Just needing a chainsaw and some touch ups here and there. I'm so stoked about what I did. He looks awesome. Here's some pics...

e808b378d39d2c4f1933c51418a7a74f.jpg

da5c9f0ef839bf11dd03270895fb2ae1.jpg

db10147cada5ce31176e0fd34a278177.jpg
0b77364872651fc3e9e71973ab14e8df.jpg

Thank you Joel! I owe it to you. You really woke me up when I saw your awesome sculpt and I realized I wanted Pretty Woman in my collection! I just forgot about it when I gave up on the search for the head sculpt since Caine's mold broke. And yours just reminded me what I have forgotten! Lol! Needing to replace hands as not sure if there's a fat 1/6 hands? Or I might need to mod those as well. Waiting on the chainsaw to arrive and I'll paint it as according to the movie. I am curious...

Your opinion...

Should I make the clothes dirty or does a clean look works the best?

Thank you Joel! I owe it to you. You really woke me up when I saw your awesome sculpt and I realized I wanted Pretty Woman in my collection! I just forgot about it when I gave up on the search for the head sculpt since Caine's mold broke. And yours just reminded me what I have forgotten! Lol! Needing to replace hands as not sure if there's a fat 1/6 hands? Or I might need to mod those as well. Waiting on the chainsaw to arrive and I'll paint it as according to the movie. I am curious...

Your opinion...

Should I make the clothes dirty or does a clean look works the best?

Haha, that is no problem at all. It came out fantastic!

Yeah, maybe the DiD Churchill hands?

They usually have a slight dusty look to them but I think that is looks superb clean as is. :D

Really nice Angie! :clap My commission is coming along nicely. Can't wait till Pretty Woman is done. :lol

Really nice Angie! :clap My commission is coming along nicely. Can't wait till Pretty Woman is done. :lol

Thanks! Who's doing the commission of Pretty Woman for you?? Can't wait to see it!

Lmao! You...I better not use foul language. LOL! [emoji12]

Back