Where can i find a black german ww2 uniform for my redskull custom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Station

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm making a redskull custom and i'm having trouble finding a uniform for him. There were a few on ebay, but I lost out on both of them. I'd really like to get the black ss officer uniform, but all i can find are grey, green or camo. I've looked everywhere, so i thought maybe some of you could point me in the right direction. thanks

thanks! I was looking through their loose uniforms, i didn't think to look there. The right patches and stuff are easy enough to find relatively cheap, so making it more official shouldn't be a problem.

Did you graduate past 6th grade? :dunno

Good one. I am assuming you did, because it would take a graduating grade 6 student to make that comment, but that would probably be insulting the 6th grader. Nope, I just see an ignorant hypocrite when I see one.

Now trot along little boy.

Good one. I am assuming you did, because it would take a graduating grade 6 student to make that comment, but that would probably be insulting the 6th grader. Nope, I just see an ignorant hypocrite when I see one.

Now trot along little boy.

There's a HUGE difference between buying a German military uniform and buying an action figure of Che, but I suspect you know this. Additionally, I'd ask where my posts are in support of the Nazi party.. oh, that's right, you won't find any. To further add, none of the "Nazi" tags were used for the custom (they're separate and must be applied by the consumer, not adhered to the uniform by the company - which is the sole reason why I purchased the ToyCity uniform), but I guess in your own defense, looking into that would've been too hard and counter productive to your little ignorant post solely aimed at attacking me. So if we've learned anything from this little back and forth, it's that if ignorance is indeed a factor, it's coming out of your fingers. :dunno

There's a HUGE difference between buying a German military uniform and buying an action figure of Che, but I suspect you know this. Additionally, I'd ask where my posts are in support of the Nazi party.. oh, that's right, you won't find any. To further add, none of the "Nazi" tags were used for the custom (they're separate and must be applied by the consumer, not adhered to the uniform by the company - which is the sole reason why I purchased the ToyCity uniform), but I guess in your own defense, looking into that would've been too hard and counter productive to your little ignorant post solely aimed at attacking me. So if we've learned anything from this little back and forth, it's that if ignorance is indeed a factor, it's coming out of your fingers. :dunno

After this post, I have no intentions of further going in this with you, but when Kuzeh posts pics of a product, it does not mean he shares the feelings or opinions based on the character the product is based off. He didn't deserve your verbal lashings. You came off as someone who I thought was just doing it to be a ???? disturber for the sake of being one, when you should have had the insight to realize the guy is a toy collector, and that you took it too personally. That is where your ignorance stems from. You ignored the fact he is just a figure collector, and if anything he was more a fan of the product than the history itself. Even if he was into the history of the character, so what? He's committed no crime. I am fascinated by the look of the Nazis but no where do I agree or value what they did as an organization. If I had one of their figures (which I don't), that doesn't change me as a person or my values and views.

Personally I didn't think Kuzeh's thread deserved to be shut down for such frivolous views, but you're right, I am no better. I am doing exactly the same in this thread. So I apologize to the thread starter, I just can't stand to see when a poster attacks another for doing nothing but simply posting pictures of a bloody toy. He didn't create the figure, and if it wasn't Kuzeh posting the pictures, it would have been someone else. I would apologize to Kuzeh if I were you. I don't care what you think of me, but Kuzeh didn't deserve that.

Hey guys, I'm making a redskull custom and i'm having trouble finding a uniform for him. There were a few on ebay, but I lost out on both of them. I'd really like to get the black ss officer uniform, but all i can find are grey, green or camo. I've looked everywhere, so i thought maybe some of you could point me in the right direction. thanks

Sorry Station, that won't happen again. I just got really annoyed with what happened in the Che thread.

Sorry Station, that won't happen again. I just got really annoyed with what happened in the Che thread.

There was no ignorance on my part. What went ignored was that what Che did, is still directly affecting some of the collectors here, and nobody took any consideration as to how they'd feel, or just how much of an insult it would be to glorify his image in their faces. Instead, Che was defended as a "pop icon" and a "Latino hero." But the bottom line, I have no interest in rekindling that argument again. I left the argument there, you should have too. :dunno

There was no ignorance on my part. What went ignored was that what Che did, is still directly affecting some of the collectors here, and nobody took any consideration as to how they'd feel, or just how much of an insult it would be to glorify his image in their faces. Instead, Che was defended as a "pop icon" and a "Latino hero." But the bottom line, I have no interest in rekindling that argument again. I left the argument there, you should have too. :dunno

I know I said I wouldn't do this, but can you agree you took it too personally, and as bad as was, I can understand why someone would be interested in getting the figure. There are many people who have Vlad the Impaler in their collections and he was one sick evil demented man.

There is a way we can get our opinions out without taking it so personally, we just need to figure that part out.

I know I said I wouldn't do this, but can you agree you took it too personally, and as bad as was, I can understand why someone would be interested in getting the figure. There are many people who have Vlad the Impaler in their collections and he was one sick evil demented man.

There is a way we can get our opinions out without taking it so personally, we just need to figure that part out.

Actually, initially, it wasn't so much me taking it personally, as it was me being appalled at the lack of courtesy/compassion for those who're members here that would likely be affected by a thread like that. Then being told I'm not up to snuff on Che's history:

Or maybe the educated people who actually DO, know about him... ...

Before that remark by Kuzeh, I hadn't taken anything personal. So as polite as I can say this, yes, I was highly disappointed, but I didn't fire back until fired upon. Taking cheap shots like that and then saying, "let's get back on topic" is bulls**t, and you know it.

Actually, initially, it wasn't so much me taking it personally, as it was me being appalled at the lack of courtesy/compassion for those who're members here that would likely be affected by a thread like that. Then being told I'm not up to snuff on Che's history:

Before that remark by Kuzeh, I hadn't taken anything personal. So as polite as I can say this, yes, I was highly disappointed, but I didn't fire back until fired upon. Taking cheap shots like that and then saying, "let's get back on topic" is bulls**t, and you know it.

Who cares what people think about your knowledge about the guy, you still took it too personally. I believe you know a lot about the guy and I can understand why you wouldn't like him or buy anything that has to do with the guy, but Kuzeh did no wrong either by posting those pictures and showing his interest in the figure.

Either way, we're doing it again. This isn't even our thread. This time it's my fault, I just didn't get the interest in a Nazi uniform after the whole Che thread debacle.

Who cares what people think about your knowledge about the guy, you still took it too personally. I believe you know a lot about the guy and I can understand why you wouldn't like him or buy anything that has to do with the guy, but Kuzeh did no wrong either by posting those pictures and showing his interest in the figure.

Either way, we're doing it again. This isn't even our thread. This time it's my fault, I just didn't get the interest in a Nazi uniform after the whole Che thread debacle.

Kudos for sticking up for your pal, but we're not gonna see eye-to-eye on this, so in hopes of agreeing to disagree and getting this thread back on topic, the German SS Officer uniform sans Nazi symbols:

DestroMedMini.jpg

3someMini.jpg

Forgive the Baroness. She was a gift from my daughter and has yet to be de-Hasbrotized :monkey4.

Oh please... don't play the victim dude...
you always like to rattle the cages and bully people here...
everyone knows that... :rolleyes:

Oh please... don't play the victim dude...
you always like to rattle the cages and bully people here...
everyone knows that... :rolleyes:

Bub, the argument is done. Have a good cry, get over it, and get beyond it. I was over this when the Che thread was locked, there's no need for this pointless BS rehashing. :rolleyes:

Back