What's Your Last Figure Purchase for 2019?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one I received was Captain Scarlet from BCS, but I ordered the Mondo’s black version of their Batman yesterday.

Diamond Select John Wick. They got a lot of my money this year. Hot Toys wise, it was their John Wick too. He and Neo were my only 1/6 figures in 2019.

I got 4, Ironman mark 7, two face, justice league superman & a deluxe Rotj stormtrooper. Nothing else I?m interested in ordering for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add me to the recently invoiced Toys-Era Joker squad as far as last piece I paid for goes.

Last piece I ordered would have been Big Chief's Season 18 Fourth Doctor.

Last piece I actually received was Xensation's Davos, err, 'The Smuggler'...

I think the last 1/6 I received was Scarlet Spider.

Otherwise it would be Transformers Masterpiece Hound and SH Figuarts Crait Luke and TFA Solo.

The last I preordered was today when I preordered the 3rd party Trinity.

Received Hot toys Count Dooku a couple of months back. Last preorder i put in was Last Jedi Kylo Ren. Oddly I saw Rise of Skywalker and passed on the figure version after seeing the film. Last Jedi has a better looking sculpt and less wait time.

checked the purchase history.
last figure was HT Robocop 3 with flight pack.
there were also 4 Neca movie TMNT to keep sealed and no more figures in 2019.

The last figure I received (a few weeks ago) was the Hot Toys Bucky Barnes figure, my last 2019 pre-order was the Asmus Elrond figure. :)

Back