What's the best 1:6 Female body on the market?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Takara Cy Girl 2.0

TKR2s.jpg

sanding1-sw.jpg

There are two.

CG 2.0 from TAKARA TOMY. The problem is finding a readily available source in the US. There is none. Your best bet is eBay; however, depending on where/who you buy it from prices vary. In addition, there are "OEM" versions of varying durability & quality (i.e. joints are not necessarily that tight, etc.) depending on the source. You'll either find headless ones of varying skin tones and bust sizes depending if they were from a boxed CG figure. You may ones with heads and headless ones. It all depends.

The other is the ALPHA body from TRIAD TOYS. This one is readily available from a variety of dealers in the US. The price is $39.99 MSRP for a "C" cup bust base body with head. They come in Caucasian, Asian, African American, & Hispanic skin tones. The heads are rooted and the head sculpts are OK. The durability & quality are very good and the joints are normal/tight (i.e. NOT FLOPPY). They're also available headless for $10.00 less and available in "A" & "D" bust cup sizes.

The neck posts on these are bit different than other female bodies so if you plan to use heads from other companies (other than Triad), then be prepared to modify the neck hole opening for it to fit. Some heads may not necessarily fit properly.

Shop around online to find good prices.

If you're a cheapskate and want to pay less than $20.00 per body, then search eBay because the two bodies mentioned are not for you. Other bodies can be found, but you asked for the best.

I've been collecting 1:6 female figures for many years and I own multitudes of both bodies within my collection.

If you need pictures, GOOGLE it.

You can also check other online forums if you belong to others and ask/post the same question. I figure you'll get similar responses.

Last edited:
More specifically, whats the best ''seamless'' body?

You've asked this before on OSW.... I'll echo kdw63120's reply with a little addition....

Lovelydoll/Tokyodoll > Hotstuff > Phicen...

Expensive > Moderate > Cheapest...

You pay for what u get essentially... each has it's weak points (cheaper has more, obviously)....

As for non-seamless. I'd would say HT's new TTF has advance beyond GC 2.0... it's is however not a carded release yet.... you can only obtain it from parted out full figures.

Last edited:
You've asked this before on OSW.... I'll echo kdw63120's reply with a little addition....

Lovelydoll/Tokyodoll > Hotstuff > Phicen...

Expensive > Moderate > Cheapest...

You pay for what u get essentially... each has it's weak points (cheaper has more, obviously)....

As for non-seamless. I's would say HT's new TTF has advance beyond GC 2.0... it's is however not a carded release yet.... you can only obtain it from parted out full figures.

What new figures is it on?

What new figures is it on?

If you mean Lovelydoll/Tokyodoll/Hotstuff: none

Phicen release various female figures with mostly big-bosom options

HT: better TTF proportions comes with the later female figures... Alice and First Black Widow were badly suited bodies... there rest are ok,

Babydoll and Black Widow 2 being exceptionally well suited..

I always thought the Babydoll body was pretty good. I liked the Alice body except for the huge rear-end and the new Blackwidow body seems to be pretty good just a little thin

Last edited:
I'm of the belief that 1:6 seamless bodies are very niche within the category of 1:6 female figures. They rely more on "form" than "function" while the other readily available 1:6 female figures are balanced compromises with regards to form & function.

1:6 seamless female bodies are ideal for display figures with very little clothing to show off their physique where as the others (i.e. CG 2.0, ALPHA, HOT TOYS female TT, etc.) are normally dressed up and posed.

The only seamless 1:6 female figures I own are a few produced by DML some years ago. I basically consider them "gumby" bodies and quite frankly compared to 1:6 female figures nowadays . . . the DML ones are inferior in many respects, but back in the day . . . they were different, unique, & stood out.

I'm of the belief that 1:6 seamless bodies are very niche within the category of 1:6 female figures. They rely more on "form" than "function" while the other readily available 1:6 female figures are balanced compromises with regards to form & function.

1:6 seamless female bodies are ideal for display figures with very little clothing to show off their physique where as the others (i.e. CG 2.0, ALPHA, HOT TOYS female TT, etc.) are normally dressed up and posed.

The only seamless 1:6 female figures I own are a few produced by DML some years ago. I basically consider them "gumby" bodies and quite frankly compared to 1:6 female figures nowadays . . . the DML ones are inferior in many respects, but back in the day . . . they were different, unique, & stood out.
:goodpost:

Back