What's it worth? Venomsaurus.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerRu

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Well maybe it's been asked 20 times already but I can't seem to find any thread about it.
But I would really like to know what the Venomsaurus (Sideshow) non-exclusive is worth at this time.

It is still boxed in the original brown box from sideshow, so double protected.

What will it be worth these days?

Thanks in advance,
K

Hmmm weird because the lowest I find it unboxed is 255$

Boxed ranges from 350$ to at least 750$ (I know the last one is overacting xD) But is it worth 350$ completely boxed?

So it's above retail prices, sorry didn't get you at first (Blame my language difference) xD

It's off topic but while a few people are paying attention I'd love to know what the old Leatherface PF is worth. They're like non existent online for sale ever. You could search everyday from now until the day you give up collecting and never come across one. I swear ha. I've searched

It's off topic but while a few people are paying attention I'd love to know what the old Leatherface PF is worth. They're like non existent online for sale ever. You could search everyday from now until the day you give up collecting and never come across one. I swear ha. I've searched

Around $600 or $650

Best way to find out what something is worth with eBay is search for your item, then on the side is options. Click on the sold listings box and it will bring up what they have been selling for. I believe it goes back 2 months.

Well I'm willing to pay €300,00 if it's not a total ripoff xD That's my only problem... I searched and found a lot that sold for about €250,00 but those were sold in the US and well shipping would cost a fortune... The one I can buy for 300 can be shipped for 20€ extra...

I was considering getting one of these,Sellers seems to be setting the low side at $350 and they still have not been moving (I laugh when I see the statue at $600+). SSC had these in stock for a LONG time before they cleared out these statues. They couldn't seem to move them fast enough..

I really wanted this piece until I read the Old Man Logan story line and then was like ehh w/e's. Now it just looks like a badass dino with mansplooge on it's back....if it was completely black id probably pick one up since the sculpt is actually nice.

No idea how they jumped to $350, i'm assuming with new cost's of statues are on the rise - people can ask more for these since everything new sells for substantially more i'm thinking. You still have to find a buyer though..

Last edited:
Well, it was about this time I realized that this 'eBay seller' with the Venomsaurus statue was about eight stories tall and a crustacean from the paleolithic era.

And I said....'I ain't given you no tree fiddy!!'

Well, it was about this time I realized that this 'eBay seller' with the Venomsaurus statue was about eight stories tall and a crustacean from the paleolithic era.

And I said....'I ain't given you no tree fiddy!!'

:rotfl that's too funny. I need to start watching South Park again

Hmhm then it's probably a no-buy... Was thinking for the rest of my dinosauria collection but it'll just look weird in it probably...

Back