What the...SSE Bride of Frankenstein 5-7 day notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoner

Super Freak
Reaction score
Man, that is short notice. Was pretty sure I was going to keep her, but I ended up cancelling the base and the SSE Frankie (to make room on the old budget for my SIM Wait list conversion:rolleyes:).

Man, I've go to decide by next week. Love the look, though. :monkey1

and now the Frank too :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

.. cant wait to build a 1/4 scale environment display for these guy.
.. should have it done around 2010 ... :monkey1

Understandable, this has been a ROUGH 1st Q! :eek

I am offering them up to the Freaks, if I don't have any takers I will need to cancel -- I am keeping the color versions. :cool:

Since there is only a total of 100 pieces for this and alot of people im sure got the set, it would be nice if sideshow sent out matching numbers to those that ordered both. Fools hope I know, but that would make it even more special...

I really hate it when we don't get a 30 day notice in the newsletter and then the 20-25 day email notice... only a 3-5 day notice makes it really tough to budget for these things! Dang it Sideshow! Dang it all to heck!!! :monkey3

Yep... iron man just shipped... now these are shipping and my bronze dooku and yoda is not going to be far behind... this is going to kill me :rotfl

Was lucky enough to have both of them convert from waitlist to active about 3 weeks ago and the email really took me by surprise, I figured I'd have at least a few months before they went to processing. Getting hit with both of them at once with shipping to Alaska is like a down payment on a car :lol

Thankfully Sideshow customer service has come through like a champ as usual and I was able to convert these to flex pay, so if any Sideshow folks see this...Jennifer in CS deserves a big raise!!!.

Evan

Got a notice, but I canceled and my account reflects that ... guess I need to call them tomorrow.

:confused:

Back