What style/what type of gear do you want for Duke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy better quality airsoft guns then :p

Tokyo Mauri anyone?

Pssst, that's yesterday's news. KWA is much better for the same price. Factory upgraded internals, aluminum receiver, etc....

Nah, I'll just buy a real gun and bust a cap in yo azz. :gun

Spoken like a true newb. :lol Give ya the Echo-1 M134A and Lerath a springer 226 and I bet he still owns your :moon.

Not to get off topic but I cant wait for Destro. His firearm will be able to fit inside his backpack. the mini rockets on his wrist. As for Zartan Sideshow can go for a exclusive version as change colors in the sunlight figure. I do feel that Zartan would need a whole new warddrobe except for his head. They can keep the hooded look but his torso gear definitely needs to be change. I mean how dangerous would he look with a see though tank top? They should opt for a black camouflage shirt or sweater.

Nah, I'll just buy a real gun and bust a cap in yo azz. :gun
what are you, 12?

that concept reminds me of a dumbass who brough razor hunting arrows to a LARP boffer game. first tiem he shot someone with one 9 and yes, the idiot did) ... well... lets just say that using a modern arrow designed for hunting on a guy wearing full plate is not going to work too well... Our "brilliant" archer ended up in the hospital. the guy who got shot needed some stiches in his ass, and some neosporin on his knuckles.

Anyway though, Airsoft > Paintball. Got to be honest for Airsoft :)

Far as real weapons go, Meh, gimme a revolver any day. something about them I've allways liked.

They definitely won't make the laser rifle exclusive since its Snow Job's primary weapon.

They already said none of the fantasy weapons would be exclusives. I think it's in the video for Cobra Commander they mentioned they were orginally going to make the laser pistol an exclusive but decided to change it to the cane so every character still had both a modern and fanatasy weapon standard. What to make the Exclusive though is a tough one I was first thinking the Jump Jet Pack but then to many others have used it like Stalker in the orginal opening of the Cartoon. So maybe make the pack a standard item or part of a Dio later with the full launch pad. Then make his exclusive the flag pole with American Flag it's an Iconic Item but something I don't think to many will be bumed about if they miss out on or will find ways to do it themselves anyway.

They already said none of the fantasy weapons would be exclusives. I think it's in the video for Cobra Commander they mentioned they were orginally going to make the laser pistol an exclusive but decided to change it to the cane so every character still had both a modern and fanatasy weapon standard. What to make the Exclusive though is a tough one I was first thinking the Jump Jet Pack but then to many others have used it like Stalker in the orginal opening of the Cartoon. So maybe make the pack a standard item or part of a Dio later with the full launch pad. Then make his exclusive the flag pole with American Flag it's an Iconic Item but something I don't think to many will be bumed about if they miss out on or will find ways to do it themselves anyway.

best idea for Duke's exclusive yet, and it makes the most sense.

I'll agree with the flag being a good exclusive item. I'll echo what everyone else is saying for the classic look.

modernize the rifle to a SOCOM II w/ mil-dot scope, 1911 .45 sidearm with tac-light and when the backpack gets broken down I bet he has quite a bit of gear. Gotta have the smirk, just not a big 'ol smile.

Back