Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that we are getting a snowtrooper and Chewie PF's which were tops on my want list. Here's my new list

1. New Vader- since I don't own the first one.
2 Jango Fett
3. AT-AT Driver

fully mine prio list.. but I would switch a Tie Pilot with the AT-AT driver

I would buy this in a heartbeat -

Review_HanStormtrooper_still.jpg

wampa is pretty cool.. but imagine how huge and massive a 1/4 would be...

wampa is pretty cool.. but imagine how huge and massive a 1/4 would be...

slightly larger than a 1/4 scale tauntaun, which I'm still hoping we get. If they can sell the awesome looking Dark Rider from LOTR, a Han riding a Tauntaun would sell very well.

Given that the 1:6 collection is growing I'm really only interested in a few more PFs
Lando
Mara Jade
Royal Guard/Senate Guard
Tie Pilot
Ep III Obi Wan
Arena Padme

I think that's about it. Which is not to say I wouldn't buy others if they pop up in 1:4, but not $350 Blackhole Stormtroopers. Everyone else I'd like in 1:6 though--Chewy, Wampa, Jawas, Ewoks, Queen Amidala, Extended Universe, etc.

Oh, don't get me started on Star Wars Legacy. There is so much cool character design there.

Legacy_characters.jpg

Would absolutely get these in 1:6. I'm sure there will be a bunch of other in demand characters when Ep VII comes out.

I am seriously thinking of a 1/4 revan .. I need to talk to my tailor...

What would a Darth Revan exclusive be? A swap-out torso with boobs for the female Revan?

Last edited:
If Lando was done, it might be neat to see General Lando or even better, Skiff Guard Lando, which would lend itself well to the mixed media of the format.

They could probably get away with another Han. Maybe Hoth or Bespin.

Back