What Item Could Kill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: .

Yeah I gotta go with Sauron's helm but you guys are missing 1 crucial pick possibility. Treebeard. The large limbs could deliver some pain.

I got my Escape off the Road plaque yesterday - That things easily over ten pounds - Would make an unwieldy but effective poly weapon.
Sauron helm on a stick is quite creative though.:rock

How about the 1:1 scale Terminator endoskeleton arm? That's pretty heavy.:ar

And what if, in the next lightning storm your house got struck by lightening and your 1:1 endoskelaton got rewired and came alive and he just blasted the hell out of the intruder.

Far fetched...... naaaaa, how many stupid movies do we have to watch about some problem with electricity making something come alive. We are looking for AI in all the wrong places, just throw your toaster tin the tub and viola!

Jesse :p :lol

I agree

I'd have to say the best bang for the buck would be Suaron's Helm. It only costs under $60, and easily replaceable. As for UC Sting, once it gets bent out, you'd fork out more money to replace it. So, if price to blood ratio is considered, Sauron's Helm for sure.

Re: I agree

Actually I paid close to that for my Sting. The tip of that thing would go through someone like butter!!

Jesse

Back