What is your rarest/most valuable collectors item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if the box is empty!?

kPqDE.gif

LOL! I just got it in the post today as i bought it on Ebay.
Opened it and it is an amazing statue.
Does not fit in the Ikea cabinet though so has to go on top
will need to get a case made for it

imaresqd1 hit me hs! Only one in the world!

hhit.jpg

I have to take better pics! :)

We just thought you meant you were keeping it boxed permanently.

Sorry... :(

Hahaaa no point buddy.
I don't ever see the point in keeping something boxed.
As i buy stuff because i like it and not to sell 4 years on for more money.
Sorry about my poor picture taking skill's and he looks so much
better in the flesh.

Not including trading cards, id probably have to say either of these:

-EFX X Wing
-Vintage SW AFA 85 Han Solo 12 back small head.
-Indiana Jones Cinemaquette
-MR Vader ANH Dual SE

I don't have scans of the set but I can take pictures. I own the only Master Collection/SET of Guy Hebert cards. I have all the 1/1 and 31/XXX. I don't own all the stamp cards you would get at shows. But I do own many and even two sets. I even have the 4 color cards that they send off to be signed (10).

I was a Admin, one of my jobs was Newsgroups (before eBay) so I would see people posting him forsale. Long before others. Top it off Guy Hebert was/is not a top end player. The person that had the last 31/XXX card known I need it. I traded him a Wayne G. OPC Rookie card for it (he made bank).

I also have a number of Hero Props before they started to sell them for crazy prices.

Hahaaa no point buddy.
I don't ever see the point in keeping something boxed.
As i buy stuff because i like it and not to sell 4 years on for more money.
Sorry about my poor picture taking skill's and he looks so much
better in the flesh.

I open everything, I don't see the point in paying xxx and saying. I need to keep it mint. In the long run. No matter who you sell it to. They are going to say its not mint anyways.

I still have two Hot Wheels that are open and have been play with since 1970. No, they are not MINT!

The official Eidos statue of Raziel that was made to promote Soul Reaver.
No one even knows how many were made.

Hmm I have a number of diecast large scale models that are worth between $1000 -$2000 with some being prototypes produced in less than 20 . However I would say that my most valuable would be my GTR VVIP UAE Edition. Mine is one of 300 specially imported to the country in 2008. Cost me a whopping $113 k at the time but it was worth every cent :D

Actual Value - my 1969 Ply RR.

Rare - I have a pencil drawing by Bernie Wrightson of the Creature coming out of a wave with his arms out and mouth open.

Plenty of other stuff too.... but those are two important ones for me.

Back