What is left??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is left? Last time I checked it was the opposite of right. Or, as I always tell the kids at school: Left is where your thumb is located on the right :D

I am cutting back drastically as well. I am only left with 10 PFs and I just sold my entire Marvel vs. dios (made some great deals:monkey5). I am just concentrating on things that I really want and am turning by attention more towards 1/6 scale figs because they're more affordable (for now at least).:rolleyes: This hobby can become very addicting and can easily ruin ones life by causing large scale debt. No more credit card purchases for me, only debit.

When you run out of room, you start selling stuff off and focusing your collection so that you can continue to focus on the lines that interest you. I had to give up on Marvel, for example, if I was going to continue to collect Star Wars.

Considering this hobby is very expensive and I limit my purchases. I never get bored of it. Because everything I buy is spaced out at least by a couple months, it keeps it fresh. For example, this year (so far) all I am getting is Thing PF, Lara Croft PF, Anakin PF. And the Dead figures. That is it for me this year, unless they announce other things that catch my attention. But I only buy what I like because I have to limit it. And in doing so it helps keep the hobby fresh. In fact the last thing I bought from sideshow was "Technically" the Spiderman 3 Medicom figures back in may. I did get a dead figure and star wars figure last fall, but I used my points on those. Lets say because of my recent toy drought, I am very very eagerly awaiting the Thing PF.

thanks for the input guys... the last figure/ PF i got was Captain America and Asajj Ventress. luckily the SW 12" line has slowed down drastically. i will still keep up with their newsletters, but lately i feel that many items have lost the "WOW" factor. the red skull looks great IMO and i actually prefer the regular edition to the exclusive. the anakin looks cool, but i really want him for the extra Vader portrait and the light up blade.

Back