What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO Dead Silence has to be that most underrated horror films ever. It was fantastic and creepy. I've had a lot of people get creeped out by it even people who are big horror fans.

It still upsets me it flopped at the box office and chances of a second one is probably 0%

I think if it was released these days it would probably be a huge hit

very sad....

Agreed. It's one of the BEST!

This
antisocial-movie-poster.jpg

It's a horrible turd and none of you should ever watch it.

We started The Babadook around 11:30pm, right before bed. Had to turn it off because it creeped my wife out so much. We'll finish the movie this weekend, but I have to say I've been pretty freaked out walking through the house late at night ever since we saw the first half of this movie on Sunday. lol

It's about a..
Spoiler Spoiler:

If that isn't the dumbest **** you've ever heard of then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
It's about a..
Spoiler Spoiler:

If that isn't the dumbest **** you've ever heard of then I don't know what to say.

Yep, sounds like they went full retard. :lol

I am very tempted to watch It Follows...worth my time to watch it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curse of Chucky. My mom's in town, she loved it lol. Now she's into horror flicks I told her she needs to see the originals from all the franchises. :yess:

I watched Tourist Trap for the first time in many years. Last time I saw it was wayback on VHS when I was a kid. The eerie atmosphere, creepy visuals and Leatherface'esque loon still hold up after all this time and the wife was seriously creeped out by the macabre mannequins.

Thanks! I will watch It Follows. I love horror films and it is very disappointing that they aren't as good as it once was. It's like looking for a gem in a pile of crappy horror movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched house of wax 2005/6.

It wasn't as good as I remember but still half decent.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Everyone needs to go on Netflix and watch the town that dreads sundown

Holy **** that was great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back