what ever happened to Snow Bunny Outfit Padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
Give me an Exar Kun,Dark luke,Ulic Qel-Droma etc. before any KOTOR figures and especially SBP.(I'd probably think something is up with her to but since i don't care about her i don't complain....i do remember it was a long time ago though)

HELL YEA !!!!! Exar Kun would make maul look like a little girl. the FIRST true sith lord to use the double-handle lightsaber. With him and his apprentive Qel-Droma, I would kill for those figures. But the only bad part about the EU figures, is that there is no ONE definitive likeness to them. They have been drawn in many comics and visualized in books, but there is no ONE likeness that we all know. Besides that, the ancient EU would be great.

congerking said:
HELL YEA !!!!! Exar Kun would make maul look like a little girl. the FIRST true sith lord to use the double-handle lightsaber. With him and his apprentive Qel-Droma, I would kill for those figures. But the only bad part about the EU figures, is that there is no ONE definitive likeness to them. They have been drawn in many comics and visualized in books, but there is no ONE likeness that we all know. Besides that, the ancient EU would be great.

:clap :bounce

Darklord Dave said:
I can see SSC never doing a fan choice figure again though - if all the thanks they get is complaining.

To be fair, the poll wasn't to choose which would get made, it was to choose which would get made FIRST. So if they're expecting thanks for ignoring the poll results, well... tough.

Not that I think Snowbunny Padme won fairly.

bluesparrow said:
To be fair, the poll wasn't to choose which would get made, it was to choose which would get made FIRST. So if they're expecting thanks for ignoring the poll results, well... tough.

:clap :clap :clap

bluesparrow said:

Not that I think Snowbunny Padme won fairly.

Well, if they ran into issue with her at all then they should delay everyone else? It doesn't work like that ya know. Which is why SS never says this figure will come out before that figure.

:lol I think the uproar is less about SBO Padme's delay and more about the EU offering of Asajj Ventress PPO'ing and shipping most likely before Padme's preview even. If Asajj wasn't in that poll I don't think it'd be as big of a deal....Either way I voted for Mara Jade. :monkey5 :lol

Well, a delay is one thing, but it's not as if Asajj Ventress was #2 on the poll. She was fourth or fifth place. Mara Jade was #2, I believe, Kir Kanos at #3? Actually I think Asajj was fifth place, because Quinlan Vos was higher too. So Sideshow just went ahead and did whoever they wanted to. That's what's annoying to me. Even though I like Asajj Ventress, I'd rather have Padme, Mara Jade, or Kir Kanos. But they pushed ahead with the fifth out of six candidates.

It would be nice if Sideshow said what's up with the delay since Asajj seems to be coming out quicker. My guess would be its because Asajj is based off drawings instead of an actual person, but we saw the headsculpt so long ago I don't know if that's it or not. Either way I wouldn't think that saying what's going on would release any secrets they don't want out and since they did the fan poll to decide on Padme keeping the fan updated would seem logical.

They have said what the delay is.

They told us initailly that they were having problems with the costume and went back to the drawing board, they later told us that there were other problems with the figure (read between the lines - the body shape) and so they've gone back to the start again.

We've all seen the head so we know that looks good.

If the body styling is being worked on, indicating that a new female body is in the works and that IS the reason for the delay then what is with all the secrecy? One would think they'd benefit from the unavoidable buzz created with the idea of a Art S. Buck 2.0.....

abstractharmony said:
They have said what the delay is...
Ah, I missed it. I haven't paid much attention to this figure since its not one I intend to get. I just read the thread for the first time today wondering what the hold up was.

Back