What does a pack out mean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is Sideshow referring to doubling the shipping box for added protection? I would prefer for the shipping box to be put into another brown box for safety and for people to not know what is inside due to theft. Can I request that if I e-mail Sideshow?

Is Sideshow referring to doubling the shipping box for added protection? I would prefer for the shipping box to be put into another brown box for safety and for people to not know what is inside due to theft. Can I request that if I e-mail Sideshow?

Yes, pack out means double boxing.

I've requested double boxing on all my orders since '06 which cost a bit more. Strange though my last 4 orders these past few months, they have been shipping them in their mailers only. Probably have to call them to see whats up.

They'll only do it for the very smallest of items that can easily be fitted into a larger box.

I've had this as a standing request for a long time now and so far received no items sent 'packed out' - I guess everything is just too big.

Back