What do you have on Pre-Order???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke down and decided to pre-order RE5 tonight. This is actually my very first pre-order.

:lol For MGS 4, I was willing to make the exception, and I pre-ordered it last year. I was just too much of a fan, I guess... I really couldn't restrain myself, no matter how hard I tried :monkey2.

I dont see what the big deal is about pre orders. Stores like Gamestop make pre orders so easy and painless. You put down very little money and its so easy to get it back, man half the time I dont even have reciept and they give my pre order money. And besides by putting down pre orders, it guarentees you copy, no need to be searching all over the place for a hot title, and help the store manage its inventory even better.

Hell it even helps you guys who dont pre order out too, casue then stores can order enough for pre orders and then few more extras![/QUOTE]

Well, I can't argue about that. I managed to pick up the Prince of Persia, and Far Cry 2 Limited Editions, last December at Gamestop. They had stockpiles of the games available, so finding them wasn't a problem :banana

Yeah, but there's also the problems that Gamestop has where they really try hard to force preorders but then they handle them wrong. I've heard tons of stories where they'll sell off preorder games to other customers if the person who preorders doesn't pick it up quickly (they do have a time limit, but this is long before that).

And really, you don't need to preorder, I've never had a problem finding a game when it comes out.

And if Gamestop doesn't have any more copies--well, that's their problem, they are a video game store--they should have video games.

I normally don't PO games either but I had $20 worth of credit left on my GS card so I though why not? Now when the game comes out I only have $40 left to pay which makes it easier on me since money may be a little tight next month. Plus it's RE5. The whole reason I bought a next gen system.

Back