What do we want? Apocalypse! When do we want it?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"I'm a photo journalist. I've covered the war since '64. I've been in Laos, Cambodia, 'nam...":

DH_1.jpg
DH_4.jpg

DH_5.jpg
DH_6.jpg

Well, he's taken a while, but at long last I've just about completed my "photojournalist" figure. Big thanks go to Rocco for producing a great sculpt and Charles Hughey for doing a great paintjob on him (and evilface for the sticker). The rest I found, made or modified. :D

Cheers,
Lt Dan.

Thanks guys! A lot of time went into this one and I'm really pleased with how he turned out. :D

(Revol, all being well, Charles Hughey will be making some head/clothing/accessory sets available for this character, as part of his "Vietnam Apocalypse" project. ;))

EXOTICLEX said:
no surfing Duvall?
Dennis don't surf. :lol I have done a Kilgore figure, but not with a surfboard.

Thanks guys! A lot of time went into this one and I'm really pleased with how he turned out. :D

(Revol, all being well, Charles Hughey will be making some head/clothing/accessory sets available for this character, as part of his "Vietnam Apocalypse" project. ;))

Dennis don't surf. :lol I have done a Kilgore figure, but not with a surfboard.

Oh wow! I will be all over that! :yess:

That is such great news. I wanted to get the Brando Kurtz as well from Charles H but wanted to make sure that the Hopper would be done and I'm still looking forward to seeing a Martin Sheen as well. A must have for me

Got word from our tailor we should have something by the end of January. Hopefully then we'll finish up the Sheen sculpt and finally get a couple prototypes together. Like to do a DX version of Sheen with two bodies and heads, one camo and one regular, kind of like how we did with Kurtz, and have it include a machete. That's the plan for now, anyways.

Great work, Roy! I'm jealous

"The mans enlarged my mind":)

Very cool , great job on the outfit.
Would love to have this, kurtz and willard/sheen.:)

"The horror............."

Back