• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

thecapn's Sale: HT DX Joker MIB, MMS TDK Batman, Two-Face, Star Trek, More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

So here’s the deal: I did a purge over the last couple of weeks, trying to get rid of things I don’t have a place for or have no intention of displaying. I’ve tried to be pretty fair with the prices, but if you feel that they are too high, I will consider offers so send them my way! I’ll also combine shipping and lower prices for multiple purchases. I’m not including shipping, because the shipping charges will depend on where you are, and I don’t want to lose money on any deals! I accept Paypal and checks, though I prefer Paypal, of course.

I’m also going to post this over at TrekPropZone and the TrekToy forum, just to get more eyes on it.

I know I don't have a lot of feedback here on the forum; I tend to do more buying than selling, but I've never had a problem with a sale here, and have great eBay feedback here: https://myworld.ebay.com/thecapn32

Pictures of everything can be found here: PhotoBucket Sale 10-26-2011
I’ll also post a few here, but I don’t want to overwhelm the post. Bigger pics and more pics can be taken upon request.

Here we go!

Hot Toys
DX01: The Joker MIB (never removed from double box from original shipping): $325 SOLD

IMG_3106.jpg

MMS 071: “The Dark Knight” Batman (removed for display, but placed back in original box in like-new condition with all accessories): $185 SOLD

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

MMS 081: “The Dark Knight Two-Face/Harvey Dent (removed for display, but placed back in original box in like-new condition with all accessories): $160

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

Star Trek Action Figures

Custom
Handmade “Mego-style” bridge playset, purchased from the Mego Museum forums. It’s vinyl, like the DST/Mego bridges, and is a carrying case as well, but has much more screen-realistic coloring. Includes the Bridge, Sickbay, and Engineering. It snaps together, so it came come apart and ship nearly flat, so it shouldn’t be too expensive even though it’s pretty big when put together.

$50

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

Diamond Select Toys

Star Trek
Kirk & Uhura Two Pack MIB: $20
Spock & Scotty Two Pack MIB: $20
McCoy & Sulu Two Pack MIB: $20
Retro Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Klingon, all loose: $5 each
Retro Uhura MIB: $15
Retro Khan MIB: $15

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Nurse Alyssa Ogawa MIB: $10
Chief Miles O’Brien MIB: $10
Ensign Ro Laren MIB: $10
Admiral Picard from “All Good Things” MIB (with “ToyRocket ComicCon Exclusive” Sticker): $10
Captain Beverly Picard from “All Good Things” MIB*: $10
Commander Riker in Captain’s Chair MIB: $15
Lt. Commander Data from “Star Trek: First Contact MIB: $30
Lt. Commander LaForge from “Star Trek: Nemesis MIB: $30
Commander Riker & Counselor Troi Two-Pack from “ Star Trek: Nemesis” MIB*: $20
Lieutenant Picard from “Tapestry” Bagged Figure MIB*: $20

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
2 x Chancellor Gowron Bagged Figure MIB*: $10
Chief Miles O’Brien MIB: $10
Major Kira Nerys MIB: $10
Dr. Julian Bashir MIB: $10

* - Comes in white mailer boxes

Galoob
Lt. LaForge MIB (later style indented bubble): $5
Captain Picard MIB (later style indented bubble, bubble is damaged): $2
Commander Riker MIB (early style smooth bubble): $5
Lt. Worf MIB (Later style indented bubble, bubble is damaged): $2
2x Enterprise-D MIB (shows shelf wear): $8 each

Mego
Klingon MIB (this is in EXCELLENT condition, unpunched board, was pulled from a new case and shipped directly to me): $30
Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Klingon, all loose (Kirk, Spock, and McCoy are all missing the “foil” on their insignia): $7 each

Playmates
New Force Comics Exclusive 10-Pack box of all 10 3.75” Star Trek 2009 Figures. This was a rare packing only for NFC, and has only been opened to verify contents: $25

Star Trek Props and Prop Parts
TOS: Metal “midgrade” static nozzle: $20
TOS: 3D Chess Set. Full size, with four “movement” plates and a full chess set cast from the original. I can’t verify the accuracy, but it’s a nice piece, though it needs a little work. Some of the paint has chipped on the red sections of the boards, so it needs a new coat: $150

IMG_3101.jpg

VOY: Fan-made Resin Phaser, not completely accurate: $10
Nemesis: Resin Phaser, in excellent condition: $30
Star Trek (2009): Fan-made “Kelvin” phaser kit: $40

DVDs (all previously viewed but in excellent condition)
The Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Box Set, all three movies in the originally made set, not the compressed re-release: $20
South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut: $1
Spaceballs: $1

Video Games
Nintendo 64, in working condition in original packaging. Comes with two controllers, a “Force Pack (rumble pack, but this one doesn’t need batteries like the “official” version. I believe it’s by Mad Catz),” and a Controller Pack. This DOES NOT come with the expansion pack: $20
Nintendo 64 Star Wars: Battle for Naboo, cartridge only: $3
Nintendo 64 Star Wars: Episode I Racer, in box: $5
Nintendo 64 Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, cartridge only: $3
Nintendo 64 Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, in box: $8
Nintendo 64 The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask COLLECTOR’S EDITION (Gold Cartridge), in box: $10
ALL OF THE ABOVE TOGETHER: $40

IMG_3123.jpg

Xbox 360 HD-DVD Add-on, including the following movies(King Kong, Transformers, Mission Impossible Box Set, The Matrix Ultimate Box Set, Apollo 13, Batman Begins*, The Departed*, Blade Runner*, V for Vendetta*, Syriana, 2001: A Space Odyssey*): $25

* - Missing their covers, because I sent them in to WB for Blu-Ray replacements. The discs are there of course!

IMG_3115.jpg

Miscellaneous:
Nine NEW “short” cardboard comic book storage boxes (I purchased a 10-pack to start a comics collection, but ended after only filling one! It’s a big box, so shipping might cost a bit): $20

Thanks for looking! Again, I will accept offers!

Last edited:
Back