1/6 What display combinations are you thinking of putting together?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only have room for one detolf SW shelf :( and since I'm still waiting for The Ultimate 1/6 Han Figure, I decided to put together a 'Search for Solo' type display - somewhere on Tatooine between V and VI. Got Luke and Boushh geared up, rolling the dice on the new Chewbacca (come on muzzle gods!), and will probably add R2 or maybe bash together a Lando in Sandtrooper disguise :)

lukeboushh.jpg

1. Tatooine Desert with: SSC Dewback, 4x SSC Sandtroopers, SSC Tusken Raider

2. Hoth snowscape with: SSC Probe Droid, SSC Tauntaun, SSC E-Web, SSC Snowtrooper, SSC Hoth Han, SSC Hoth Luke, HT Chewbacca

3. Tantive IV corridor with: HT Leia, 2x HT Stormtrooper (1 tall 1 short), 2x Marmit Stormtroopers, SSC Stormtrooper

4. Mos Eisley corridoor/wall with: 2x SSC Jawas, 2x custom Jawas, SSC Boba Fett, 2-4 HT Sandtroopers (one of each type they release)

5. Ben Kenobi's House with: SSC Obi-Wan Kenobi (repainted head), HT ANH Luke Skywalker (head swap hopefully), Tamashii C-3PO (weathered), SSC R2-D2

6. Cloud City Gantry Duel with: SSC Deluxe Vader and HT Bespin Luke Skywalker

7. Cloud City Escape/Rescue with: HT Bespin Luke Skywalker hanging on weather vane

These are all in progress already, none finished yet.

I've seen the WIPs for some of these in your customs thread and they're amazing. Very excited to follow your progress...

I need to make some revisions (marked in bold and italic)

1. Tatooine Desert with: SSC Dewback, 3-4x SSC Sandtroopers, SSC Tusken Raider

2. Hoth snowscape with: SSC Probe Droid, SSC Tauntaun, SSC E-Web, SSC Snowtrooper, SSC Hoth Han, SSC Hoth Luke, HT Chewbacca, SSC AT-AT Driver, Marmit AT-AT Driver

3. Tantive IV corridor with: HT Leia, 3x HT Stormtrooper (1 tall, 1 medium, 1 short), 2x Marmit Stormtroopers, SSC Stormtrooper

4. Mos Eisley corridoor/wall with: 2x custom Jawas, SSC Boba Fett, 2-4 HT Sandtroopers (one of each type they release)

5. Outside Mod Eisley with: SSC/HT Landspeeder (hasn't been announced yet), SSC Obi-Wan Kenobi (repainted head), HT ANH Luke Skywalker (head swap hopefully), Tamashii C-3PO (weathered), SSC R2-D2, 2x SSC Jawas

6. Cloud City Gantry Duel with: SSC Deluxe Vader and HT Bespin Luke Skywalker

7. Cloud City Escape/Rescue with: HT Bespin Luke Skywalker hanging on weather vane

The 2 Jawas in #5 may be moved to #4 if I decide to make #5 the outside of Ben's house instead of Mos Eisley - which is really just a plaster wall with some details and sandy ground in either case

Only have room for one detolf SW shelf :( and since I'm still waiting for The Ultimate 1/6 Han Figure, I decided to put together a 'Search for Solo' type display - somewhere on Tatooine between V and VI. Got Luke and Boushh geared up, rolling the dice on the new Chewbacca (come on muzzle gods!), and will probably add R2 or maybe bash together a Lando in Sandtrooper disguise :)

View attachment 202300

Wow, I like your take on Luke! He looks bad-ass!! :yess:

Pixel, where are your PT displays? :wink1:

I'm waiting for a high quality 1/6 Jar Jar and Count Dooku of course. I do have one Shiny Clone Trooper, but I keep him down in my workshop for development/testing purpose in my dev/test Detolf.

I'm waiting for a high quality 1/6 Jar Jar and Count Dooku of course. I do have one Shiny Clone Trooper, but I keep him down in my workshop for development/testing purpose in my dev/test Detolf.

:lol

Your setups should look great, personally if I could I would make Ben's house.

Your setups should look great, personally if I could I would make Ben's house.

That was my long-time idea for displaying the droids, especially given the cool table that comes with R2. I'll set up an interior dio in a temporary fashion, with a print instead of modeling the walls. Because of a recent discussion about the Landspeeder I started thinking of how I could possibly display it if/when it comes out and replacing Ben's interior was the only thing I could come up with other than duplicating figures or displaying it alone.

Since I display my stuff in Detolf's, I like to go by the rule of three per shelf. That's why I need Hot Toys to release their ROTJ Luke already so I can have him with my Vader and Stormtrooper.

My display so far...

lots of futzing, a bit of modding and cold cathode sabers coming soon!

image.jpg

that Boushh looks terrific Keegan!

Back