1/6 What display combinations are you thinking of putting together?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies if there is a thread like this already but with so many 1/6 Star Wars figures recently and upcoming I was wondering what kinda figure combinations or scene displays are you guys thinking of putting together?

I'm thinking Luke with Ben Kenobi set up with the remote training, or Han, Luke & Leia or Luke with Jawas and R5-D4.

Not sure if I'm gonna get the new Vader but if I do I'd probably have him displayed with Obi-Wan or flanked by two Stormies.

Hmmm....

I have Vader and two HT Stormtroopers together. Then I think I will have Luke/Han Trooper Disguise with the R2 Imperial Droid. R2 and C-3PO together with custom Tatooine display base to fit inside a detolf. Then Han, Chewy, Ben, Luke, Leia inside the Falcon Cockpit.

my plan is sideshow vader as im currently not sold on hot toys one, displayed with Hot toys Obi wan. Replace my 1/6 vader flanked by troopers with the 1/4 version and two 1/4 troopers, i don't mind its ep 3 its a freaking 1/4 vader. Farmboy luke with tamashii 3po and sideshow r2. Leia with han and chewie. two sandtroopers. Luke and han in trooper disguise if they don't do han i'll pick up a loose sculpt from the 2 pack.

A lot of money lol. i've commited to mostly star wars come Q4 of this year

Two tusken raiders flying the millennium Falcon cockpit, Obi Wan tied up in the back.

ROTJ Boba Fett riding Taun taun holding Hot Toys Chewbacca's head.

Bib Fortuna on Speeder Bike, Salicious crumb on the back.

Two tusken raiders flying the millennium Falcon cockpit, Obi Wan tied up in the back.

Visualizing these totally made my day! Thanks!!

Imagining that made my day! :)

My GF just approved a second display cabinet so it will not look cluttered. So right now my plan is:

1st cabinet:
Top shelf: sandtrooper squad with tatooine background
Middle shelf: scout on speeder bike + a second scout with Endor background
Bottom shelf: Probe Droid with 1 or 2 snowtroopers and a AT-AT driver with Hoth background

2nd cabinet:
Top shelf: darth vader flanked by two stormtroopers and maybe a TIE Pilot/Spacetrooper
Middle Shelf: Bossk and boba fett (and maybe more bounty hunters)
Bottom shelf isnt planned yet. Maybe turtles.

Almost done with doing a John Wick,lookijg for a gun to fit exactly like the movie was pretty hard,so it's up in the air between using the battle damaged terminators machine gun or jokers dx 2.0 machine gun with extended arm. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

All Hot toys, I'm thinking of a Vader facing ANH Leia with two Stormtroopers standing next to her.

I've been on the 1/6 roller coaster but the issues are:

1. I have 1/6 interests outside of Star Wars.
2. I didn't want a large collection.

So I've made brutal cuts to Star Wars to boil it down to essentials. Only time will tell if that sticks but I'm feeling good about it so far.

Right now it looks like I want to display one or two sandtroopers with an RS Propmasters stunt helmet, and Pilot Luke with the Probe Droid as a backdrop.

The latter isn't screen accurate but should make for a nice contrast. That leaves space for other properties and keeps Star Wars from overpowering the shelf, even though I love it.

Considering adding some of my ship models into the mix like Luke X-wing and a Tie Pilot with a 1/48 x-wing and Tie fighter hanging next to each of them. Got the X-wing, just gotta find a 1/48 tie fighter. Even though they're not the same scale I think it would still be a nice display.

Considering adding some of my ship models into the mix like Luke X-wing and a Tie Pilot with a 1/48 x-wing and Tie fighter hanging next to each of them. Got the X-wing, just gotta find a 1/48 tie fighter. Even though they're not the same scale I think it would still be a nice display.

I'd thought of that too; a TIE and X-Wing in proximity to a couple of pilots. Decided against it for my purposes but it'd look cool.

The plan with all being HT's:

Vader+ Emperor+ Emperor Guard
Boba + Jango + Jabba
Anakin Ep3+ Grievous+ Darth Maul+Dooku
Storm+Clone+Snow+ Commander Rex
Dx07+Leia+Han+Chewie+R2+C3PO+Yoda+Obi Wan

I know this could take a few years but i don't mind.

1. Tatooine Desert with: SSC Dewback, 4x SSC Sandtroopers, SSC Tusken Raider

2. Hoth snowscape with: SSC Probe Droid, SSC Tauntaun, SSC E-Web, SSC Snowtrooper, SSC Hoth Han, SSC Hoth Luke, HT Chewbacca

3. Tantive IV corridor with: HT Leia, 2x HT Stormtrooper (1 tall 1 short), 2x Marmit Stormtroopers, SSC Stormtrooper

4. Mos Eisley corridoor/wall with: 2x SSC Jawas, 2x custom Jawas, SSC Boba Fett, 2-4 HT Sandtroopers (one of each type they release)

5. Ben Kenobi's House with: SSC Obi-Wan Kenobi (repainted head), HT ANH Luke Skywalker (head swap hopefully), Tamashii C-3PO (weathered), SSC R2-D2

6. Cloud City Gantry Duel with: SSC Deluxe Vader and HT Bespin Luke Skywalker

7. Cloud City Escape/Rescue with: HT Bespin Luke Skywalker hanging on weather vane

These are all in progress already, none finished yet.

Fixed that last one for you.

For sure! I just need to modify the windows and a couple of walls in my office first. I'm sure my neighbor won't mind, I might have to encroach onto his property just a little bit.

I plan to display them in one shelf. Pose and accessories will vary, but this is my SW collection, apart from a GG statue and some prop replicas.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I still have to place the HT Stormtrooper.

Back