What are your favourite movie weapons? and do you have a replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a masterprint poster? I just have a standard 24 x 36 framed poster.

It's a white-bordered, 11x17 print of the actual movie poster. They're a little pricey but they're perfect for saving space, and they're cheaper to display than a large poster.

You can buy a $3 plastic top-load case to hang them up in and they look pretty clean. They're ideal for posing your figures next to.

https://www.moviepostershop.com/11x17.php?osCsid=ce497296d7dc3d8c291790a0d32c2de2

100_2720-1.jpg

Heres my picks the Han Solo ANH LE Blaster coolest gun ever IMO.:D
solo1.jpg

A very close 2nd is the Stormie Blaster...2nd coolest gun ever IMO :D.
Trooper.jpg

I have a lot of movie weapon replicas. I have taken pictures of most of them.

RoboCop's Auto-9 (Air-soft BB gun)
JMKsmoviereplicas4.jpg

James Bond's Walther PPK (Denix replica)
JMKsmoviereplicas3.jpg

The Joker's retractable knife (bought at local flea market)
JMKsmoviereplicas-1.jpg

JMKsmoviereplicas2.jpg

Han Solo's DL 44 heavy blaster (Denix replica/custom built)
JMKsmoviereplicas5.jpg

Star Trek TOS Classic Phaser (Art Asylum)
JMKsmoviereplicas6.jpg

Star Trek V & VI Assault Phaser (Playmates)
JMKsmoviereplicas9.jpg

unfinished Star Trek TNG "Cricket" Phaser Type 1 (cast of original prop)
JMKsmoviereplicas11.jpg

All of them on my weapon shelf
JMKsmoviereplicas8.jpg

I've been considering getting Han's Blaster... always was one of my favorite weapons. Seems the MR version sell pretty cheap these days.

Dr. Mirakle, although not movie weapons, you will notice some movie watches in the group. I have others but I just grabbed some for a quick photo op. Hope you enjoy.
Bradspics130.jpg

Dr. Mirakle, although not movie weapons, you will notice some movie watches in the group. I have others but I just grabbed some for a quick photo op. Hope you enjoy.
Bradspics130.jpg
Niiiiiice. :cool:

I've been wanting a real Omega Seamaster for a long time, but the 3000 dollar price tag is making sure I'm not going to get one anytime soon. :monkey2
I did however pick up a nice Speedmaster knockoff from an African street dealer for 45 euros, on my trip to Florence.

I got an Anduril from eBay a few months ago. It isn't a United Cutlery or Noble Collection, but it's a nice replica.

JMKsAndurilreplica3.jpg

JMKsAndurilreplica8.jpg

JMKsAndurilreplica2.jpg

What kind of katana is that? That's a really long tsuka. Is it 14 inches? It looks like a Paul Chen Golden Oriole. Nice collection!!!!

Thanks, its called the PFK 'Practical Fantasy Katana' based on the sword used in the Matrix Re-loaded.

Back