What are your favourite movie weapons? and do you have a replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just interested in seeing your views on the best swords, knifes, guns etc. If you have pictures please post them. If they don't make a replica of your favourite weapons please still list them

Pulse Rifle
PulseRifle.jpg

replicas of this are in alot of places , you just have to know where to look.
They are listed on ebay occasionally too.

Ol Painless
minigun9x.jpg

I would imagine there are replicas of this gun available

Phased rifle
400px-Terminator1001.jpg

Sideshow did a lifesize one themselves. :rock

just to name a few...

All the LEDs work, the cylinder swings out and the cocking lever and bolt are also functional. There have been several versions of the Blade Runner blaster in kit form over the years, but I waited a long time for a finished metal replica like this one to appear. There's a newer version now that comes with even more bells and whistles. Here's a link to where I got mine. :D

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=12493

I still love the one I've got, but if I'd known this was coming, I think I would've waited!

I've always wanted Robocop's gun made by NECA but haven't come across one as of late.

That's one I've had my eye on for a while, too. There's an airsoft version of the Auto-9 made by one of the Japanese model gun makers (don't remember exactly who made it at the moment). It's a functional replica and nicely detailed, too. It would look pretty nice in a wall-mounted case, like the NECA version, and might be a little easier to track down. I nearly bought one a while back, but I was collecting the Resident Evil S.T.A.R.S. weapons at the time and decided to let it go. :monkey2

That's one I've had my eye on for a while, too. There's an airsoft version of the Auto-9 made by one of the Japanese model gun makers (don't remember exactly who made it at the moment). It's a functional replica and nicely detailed, too. It would look pretty nice in a wall-mounted case, like the NECA version, and might be a little easier to track down. I nearly bought one a while back, but I was collecting the Resident Evil S.T.A.R.S. weapons at the time and decided to let it go. :monkey2

Thats cool, thanks. At the time do you remember what the NECA Auto-9 was going for?

I own Narsil and Sting from Lord of the Rings. Great pieces. Exceptional quality and craftsmanship.

Ashton, that Atlantian Conan sword is amazing. You're so lucky. :D

I own Narsil and Sting from Lord of the Rings. Great pieces. Exceptional quality and craftsmanship.

Ashton, that Atlantian Conan sword is amazing. You're so lucky. :D

Oh no, hey---I don't have that one. It's just one that I happen to adore.

I did end up caving-in and buying this one recently though:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Conan-the-Barbarian-Movie-Destroyer-Atlantean-Sword-New_W0QQitemZ330272572576QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330272572576&_trkparms=72%3A1208|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

And it's an awesome piece for much, much less $$$.

Mine is the Kurgan's sword by Marto... which I also own!

kurgansworda.jpg

Also have the MR Luke Lightsaber from ANH, which is also a favorite.
Didn't realize the Blade Runner gun was only $300... actually though it was a lot more than that, makes me want one of those as well and I'd also love to get the Conan Father's sword.

Oh, I forgot, I have the Master Replica's Obi-Wan lightsaber from Revenge of the Sith.

Back