What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of him because you told me about him on msn. It's ok this lot on here believe my side of the story and know you're just being shy. Oh and you swapped naked pics with Bodie, it says so right on your wall. :rotfl

How sad. Trying to drag an innocent person down with you. Nobody believes you. You're a Supergaytural superfan and got a avatar/sig of them and spend your days watching According to Jim, Everybody Loves Raymond, Jeremy Kyle and apparently also male tennis :lol

And Bodie's just an idiot perv. He askes everybody about some gay ish. He is a Lakers fan, so i guess that explaines everything about him :lecture

TiNP5.gif

How sad. Trying to drag an innocent person down with you. Nobody believes you. You're a Supergaytural superfan and got a avatar/sig of them and spend your days watching According to Jim, Everybody Loves Raymond, Jeremy Kyle and apparently also male tennis :lol

And Bodie's just an idiot perv. He askes everybody about some gay ish. He is a Lakers fan, so i guess that explaines everything about him :lecture

:lol They do believe me and there is nothing you can say to change that. Evil laugh :lol

Back