What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chiku fruit

Damn sweet. Taste like a condensed banana, strawberry, mango, and avocado. Expensive too. Over $8 just for a large one.

chikoo%20(2).jpg

Sapodillas? They're pretty cheap down in Florida, one of my uncles always brings up a crate whenever he visits in Summer. They're pretty sweet and savory when ripe - like biting into liquid sugar. But, they can be bitter and acidic if they're not ripened enough. In fact.... they shouldn't taste the way you're describing them.

Last edited:
Sapodillas? They're pretty cheap down in Florida, one of my uncles always brings up a crate whenever he visits in Summer. They're pretty sweet and savory when ripe - like biting into liquid sugar. But, they can be bitter and acidic if they're not ripened enough. In fact.... they shouldn't taste the way you're describing them.

Maybe they come in different name and variation. The one Mr. Green had have a large seed that sprout right in the middle, like an avocado. The image had the seed to the side, a little. The skin is tough enough that you can't peel 'em. But yea, they're very sugary. This the fruit Mr. Green would want if he is stuck in a jungle to remote, deserted island.

Maybe they come in different name and variation. The one Mr. Green had have a large seed that sprout right in the middle, like an avocado. The image had the seed to the side, a little. The skin is tough enough that you can't peel 'em. But yea, they're very sugary. This the fruit Mr. Green would want if he is stuck in a jungle to remote, deserted island.

The skin's usually VERY brittle once ripened properly. You can literally just peel it off like wet paper with your fingers. Maybe you did eat something else... I'd love to see a pic, if you've got more of them! :lol

McDonald's food never looks as good as it does in the posters. English Muffins was slightly burnt, coffee was cloudy. But, man does it taste good, regardless. God Bless the all day breakfast.

28418592412_7395ebb212_c.jpg

McDonald's food never looks as good as it does in the posters. English Muffins was slightly burnt, coffee was cloudy. But, man does it taste good, regardless. God Bless the all day breakfast.

28418592412_7395ebb212_c.jpg

I like mine a little burnt when eating them that way. I see you love pepper like me! :lol

Had the new $5 box at Taco Bell. I ate the tacos first because those get soggy but that triple crunchwrap was so huge I could only eat half of it and that was too much. ::burp::

The skin's usually VERY brittle once ripened properly. You can literally just peel it off like wet paper with your fingers. Maybe you did eat something else... I'd love to see a pic, if you've got more of them! :lol

The sign said "Mamey $4.99/lb" but the cashier rang it up as Mamey $3.99/lb.

zapote_fruto.jpg

Mameeeey!

Oooh I haven't had mamey in ages. Mango season over here, I eat one huge sweet mango every day, like a pound of pure mango flesh in a big one.

Mameeeey!

Oooh I haven't had mamey in ages. Mango season over here, I eat one huge sweet mango every day, like a pound of pure mango flesh in a big one.

Can't go wrong with mango and black cherries too. But cherries is going out of season quick. And Mr. Green need to mix it up with as much exotic fruit as he can afford. Mangosteen, for example, is expensive $9.99/lb.

Back