What about these toylines????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dynasty_2

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So is there any interest in Mezco Cinema of Fear, Neca Cult Classics or SOTA Now Playing on this site?

there is interest, however Most members on this site look down upon those companies you mentioned, not "High End" enough.

I have many figures from all those lines. The NECA & McFarlane 18" Horror Figures are GREAT!!!!!! plus McFarlane gave us one of the only UBER JASON collectibles.

jason_x_movie_maniacs5.jpg

I only have the little con exclusive Jason with the glow in the dark mask from Cinema of Fear. I have a lot of the Neca figures and I started my collection with the first Movie Maniacs line.

I only have the little con exclusive Jason with the glow in the dark mask from Cinema of Fear. I have a lot of the Neca figures and I started my collection with the first Movie Maniacs line.

I also have the 3 3/4" TF Exclusive Jason, still MoC though. Bought the 3 3 3/4" Jason, Freddy and Leatherface but they're so ____ing cheap that the legs have all broken off via the stem that holds the ball socket at the hip just trying to peg them on their stands. Sucks even worse because I had to go to 4 different TRUs to find ones with decent paint apps.

Back