WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (head size question)

:lol Kind of funny. This thread is running longer than the series.

:lol Kind of funny. This thread is running longer than the series.

Except that for the proposed second season we aren't killing off Sheba, recasting Athena after she gets in a bad fighter accident and has to have plastic surgury, having Boomer become a technical wizard and flip flopping Starbuck and Apollos personalities so Apollo is the carouser and Starbuck is the responsible one.

Proposed 2nd season?
I just want to fill my first season crew.

For those that don't know, Galactica is probably my most important personal project we have going on from WGP. I was 9 when Galactica was on TV and I have been traumatized ever since for the lack of cool Galactica toys, ranging from the limited Mattel figs of the time to the horrid Majestic figs.

This is my series and I personally want us to make all the main warriors and Lucifer, and anything beyond is gravy.

But realistically, beyond Apollo and Starbuck, (who heads have unfortunately had printing probs of their own), the ONLY way I feel we have a chance of actually filling out the rest of the Galactica cast is by us having the costumes to offer with them because being sci-fi characters, pretty much every character needs their own costume for us to sell them... and that has been hellacious because WGP has had more seamstresses/tailors working for us who have then quit and disappeared than Paris Hilton has had STD's. True story. It's why we backed away from offering costumes on most of our later interest threads. Not because of Paris Hiltons STD. I meant the disappearing seastresses.

We have 3 current tailors doing projects for us. The current main seamstress we have is amazing and I wanted her specifically to do out Galactica costumes. But sewing for her is unfortunately also a third job. She has the Flash Gordon costume done which is just waiting for the accessory parts, is half way done with the Romana costume from Doctor Who, and next up is Galactica, though in truth she has been doing things for all at once like buying material.

Once we have the uniforms done we can fly on the new chatacters and build the line as interest permits. Our goal is to be able to sell these off the customizing boards in other forums to support the project.

Last edited:

I like I'm guessing others want the heads not the costumes, Thankfully there's been Majestic to supply the fans with 1/6 Galactica figures . . ok they aren't perfect costumes but they are here

But please don't put the heads off release because you want the costumes to sell with them . . release the heads and sell the costumes as upgrades to the ones that can afford em when they are ready

Majestic uniforms will do fine for me

I look forward to all that the future brings from WGP.
I guess I'm overly anxious because I already paid for several heads, whose bodies sit idly waiting.
I don't think the Majestic uniforms were horrid, but then again, there was no alternative.
Given the choice between filling in my crew or waiting for uniforms to be available as well, then I'll take the single heads too.

I like I'm guessing others want the heads not the costumes, Thankfully there's been Majestic to supply the fans with 1/6 Galactica figures . . ok they aren't perfect costumes but they are here

But please don't put the heads off release because you want the costumes to sell with them . . release the heads and sell the costumes as upgrades to the ones that can afford em when they are ready

Majestic uniforms will do fine for me

Hi Mooncat!

I've said this before but I never mind saying it again, particularly for a Galactica thread: it's all about the expressed interest. Shout out who you want. When the character gets 16 interested we will make them. Thats the only thing thats keeping 7 other Galactica heads from being sculpted right now.

Since that hasn't happened yet, (and I know the painted SB and Apollo heads will generate more interest for the others), my plan is to grow the interest by making the uniforms and accessories too.

Here are the current head interest lists from the first page: (updated)

BOOMER
1)stmod0568
2)Mephisfilms
3)Ironman1188
4)LordAzrael
5)Nexus
6)Brinn 71

ATHENA- Maren Jensen
1)stmod0568
2)Star Puffs
3)Cryo Guns
4)Milo1164
5)LordAzreal
6)Ironman1188
7)IFrack
8)El Skutto (?)
9)Steveo
10)Nexus

BALTAR
1)Ironman1188
2)IFrack
3)stmod0568
4)Mephisfilms
5)LordAzrael
6)Brinn 71
7)Nexus

LUCIFER
1)Brinn71
2)Nexus
3)Ironman1188
4)stmod0568

SERINA
1)stmod0568
2)WOR-GAR
3)Brinn 71
4)Nexus
5)Ironman1188

TIGH
1)Brinn 71
2)Nexus
3)Ironman1188
4)stmod0568

EVERY FRACKING ONE!
Nexus
Ironman1188
stmod0568

Last edited:

PLEASE sign me up for Apollo, Starbuck, Boomer, Serina, Tigh, Lucifer, Baltar.

I've sent you a PM, please count my name on all of them
Thank you

I've sent you a PM, please count my name on all of them
Thank you

BOOMER
1)stmod0568
2)Mephisfilms
3)Ironman1188
4)LordAzrael
5)Nexus
6)Brinn 71
7)Reaper

ATHENA- Maren Jensen
1)stmod0568
2)Star Puffs
3)Cryo Guns
4)Milo1164
5)LordAzreal
6)Ironman1188
7)IFrack
8)El Skutto (?)
9)Steveo
10)Nexus
11)Reaper

BALTAR
1)Ironman1188
2)IFrack
3)stmod0568
4)Mephisfilms
5)LordAzrael
6)Brinn 71
7)Nexus
8)Reaper

LUCIFER
1)Brinn71
2)Nexus
3)Ironman1188
4)stmod0568

SERINA
1)stmod0568
2)WOR-GAR
3)Brinn 71
4)Nexus
5)Ironman1188

TIGH
1)Brinn 71
2)Nexus
3)Ironman1188
4)stmod0568
5)Reaper

EVERY FRACKING ONE!
Nexus
Ironman1188
stmod0568
Reaper (Sheba, Cassie, Cain, Omega)

UNIFORMS
stmod0568
Legionairre75
Nexus
LordAzreal
Erik S
Reaper

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :)

Last edited:
Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (TAKING CHARACTER INTEREST LISTS)

I'm coming in here late, but I'm VERY interested in this. Boomer, Athena, Sheba, Cassie, Cain, Tigh, Omega, BALTAR! I'd prefer the ones Mejestic didn't do at first (bume lt I know you have starbuck and Apollo going already)

Hell, I'm so interested, I already have a couple of customs in the Mejestic Uniforms, including a Mini Me lol

And definately interested in Uniforms.

And Gunbelts and lasers!!!! Please tell me someone has these to offer as well :) even recasted Mejectic Lasers.

I'm coming in here late, but I'm VERY interested in this. Boomer, Athena, Sheba, Cassie, Cain, Tigh, Omega, BALTAR! I'd prefer the ones Mejestic didn't do at first (bume lt I know you have starbuck and Apollo going already)

Hell, I'm so interested, I already have a couple of customs in the Mejestic Uniforms, including a Mini Me lol

And definately interested in Uniforms.

And Gunbelts and lasers!!!! Please tell me someone has these to offer as well :) even recasted Mejectic Lasers.

Welcome aboard Reaper. Any pics of those customs?

doctor78.jpg

I didn't know that :monkey2 I even liked him in Star Trek V.

Back to BSG, we'll need two uniforms for her:
teacher1977.jpg

I didn't know that :monkey2 I even liked him in Star Trek V.

Back to BSG, we'll need two uniforms for her:
teacher1977.jpg

The NICE thing about Galactica costumes is, being military, the bridge costume is just the Colonial Warrior pattern in a different color. Two different Athena costumes won't be a problem because it is just a change of colored material and not a whole new pattern. :)

Same for the white Colonial variant outfits if demand is there for them when we get there. :)

Back