• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AVERONE NEW SALE - Adding Weekly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alex,

I have a buyer for your efx tie. Just wanted to double check it was still available.

If so, I will forward your email to the buyer so he can communicate with your directly.

He is not on this forum.

Can you show more photos of the Custom stuff for sale? I'm not really familiar with the terms on the Pieces that are listed. Thank you.

Hi Alex,

I have a buyer for your efx tie. Just wanted to double check it was still available.

If so, I will forward your email to the buyer so he can communicate with your directly.

He is not on this forum.

Im working with a guy who wants to buy both of my ships. However I will keep you posted.
Where is your buddy located? That makes a big deal sometimes as these are heavy and expensive to ship.

On the side note
Guys orders are almost all in! Dont miss out on this statue!
I will order mine today. They are going to sell out.

Im working with a guy who wants to buy both of my ships. However I will keep you posted.
Where is your buddy located? That makes a big deal sometimes as these are heavy and expensive to ship.

the guy is in Canada. He has no issues in paying the shipping cost. let me know if the deal falls through.

You have one of the most impressive collection in the world. I always love to look at your pics, reviews, videos and so on. This make me sad, since I always look up to you.

I'm interested in your Thanos Infinity Glove. I mean the 1/1 Hand. Is it for sale?

Hi Alex, your inbox is full. I just wanted to see if you have had the time for that shipping quote on the Stormtrooper helmet?

You have one of the most impressive collection in the world. I always love to look at your pics, reviews, videos and so on. This make me sad, since I always look up to you.

I'm interested in your Thanos Infinity Glove. I mean the 1/1 Hand. Is it for sale?

Thank you, no reason to be sad. I am only selling %50 of the collection to make room for more things coming.
And no the Infinity Gauntlet is not for sale.

Hi Alex, your inbox is full. I just wanted to see if you have had the time for that shipping quote on the Stormtrooper helmet?

Im away now on a short trip, I will work on it next week.
Had to take a brake and slow down, its a lot of work sometimes.
I will put it aside for now.

howdy there interested in the 1/4 scale juggernaut and didn't (if memory serves me) have a 1/4 custom bane as well…are either/both of those for sale and please feel free to PM me…very interested!

howdy there interested in the 1/4 scale juggernaut and didn't (if memory serves me) have a 1/4 custom bane as well…are either/both of those for sale and please feel free to PM me…very interested!

Yes sir
I have that Juggy
Will PM you, just be patient with me, I'm slow
Lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back