WGP Wesley from AtS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think WGP must realise that to. Thats why I'm following their other threads with interest to see how their other ones come out.

I am definitely going to buy their Janyce Rand (Star Trek) sculpt due in December so I will compare that to the Catwoman heads I already own in order to see the direction their work is headed.

Last edited:
Please let us know what you think. Was the Catwomen head okay?

I'm also not so keen on some of the more 'smoothed off' looking detail on stuff, but I can live with that so long as the head is the right size and the likeness is there.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the Spencer sculpt... so I didn't buy it. And Wesley was one of my favorite characters on the show.

And seeing it again now... well... lets just say that Trevor's Firefly sculpts have spoiled me.

Well lets keep our fingers crossed that WGP can top it then. :) As I've said before this project is along way off as they have so many other projects needing their attention.

Hey gang,
Just wanted to pop in and say "hi"! We have three sculptors now and are getting pretty prolific with the heads. As long as we avoid costumes
we can put produce and put out heads pretty quick. Buffyverse figures wouldn't happen till 1st quarter next year but we are open to making anyone so feel free to call names out and we can take side-lists.
Faith. Willow. Fred. Tara. Whomever.

I do apologize for WGP's heads recent price increase. I promise it wasn't out of greed but out of neccesity. Making them on computer is more expensive than hand sculpting because of the printing costs, plus we have new outside artists to pay as well.:monkey3

-Rick :)

I dont know if I am too late, but I would be totally interested in a Wesley head (and others). Sign me up!

Am I the only maybe? Just curious that if for some reason it looks nothing like Wesley, if all the people on the list are still getting it? :lol

As per with all these type of things the final decision will be made when we've all seen the sculpt. Anybody can back out at any time.

I'd be interested in an AtS Wesley like in the first post. Granted, I'd want to see the sculpt before committing, but I'm definitely interested.

One thing though, I've only ever seen the computer model pics of WGPs sculpts, I've never seen a picture of an actual, in hand completed one.

Does anyone have any in-hand pics to get a better idea of the final product they produce?

I'd be interested in an AtS Wesley like in the first post. Granted, I'd want to see the sculpt before committing, but I'm definitely interested.

One thing though, I've only ever seen the computer model pics of WGPs sculpts, I've never seen a picture of an actual, in hand completed one.

Does anyone have any in-hand pics to get a better idea of the final product they produce?

Here are a few finished and painted to give you an idea:

ety24z.png

Above paint job by Small Studios

350s2mp.png

Above paint job by Small Studios

WGP-Pfieffer-Catwoman.gif

jamie181.jpg

Painted and haired MAYOR Penguin head (sold unpainted and bald)

Penguin02-1.jpg

PenguinRight01-1.jpg

PenguinRight02-1.jpg

PenguinLeft02-2.jpg

-Rick :)

Done and done. Welcome aboard. :D

So thats 10 interested so far. Not too shabby imo.

I wish I could afford two, since I want to be able to display him with different paintjobs. A geekier Wesley in a suit and Tough Guy Wesley from the promo shots in the first pic. I guess I could find a middle ground. Suit Wesley in need of a shave holding a gun.

i think that I am interested as well. what do you think the cost might run? they come unpainted right? thanks for your help!

Back