WGP Wesley from AtS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
wesley540x300-thumb-540xauto-4852.jpg

7463524_gal.jpg

normalwesleys503.jpg

Hi guys. Hard on the back on talk about some wihsing to complete the Buffy and Angel 12" Sideshow lines I thought I'd stick up this thread to gauge If the interst is still there.

I took the liberty of havinga word with William Shatners Toupee about getting him to produce a Wesley head for us. He would only need about 16 people to show interest for this to be a goer.

Here's just a few examples of the kind of work Warriors Gate have been producing this past year of so. You can check out more by checking out his individual custom threads in the custom section.

Capt Kirk classic version

sexykirk1.jpg

kirk1-1.jpg

kirk6.jpg

I personally would prefer a later AtS version of the character as It would negate the need for miniature spectacle etc. But then theres enough there for people to adapt the sculpt into earlier versions themselves.

So, who's interested?

List so far..

Sueworld

TheObsoleteMan

BuffyGirl (maybe)

Skytteflickan88

Dragonsleeper

Cuttersky

thegalorian

duck of death

Texlander

Last edited:
At first I didn't read every detail and thought the picture was supposed to be Wes. I was like...that does NOT look like him. Haha. But after reading and seeing who it really was, I think I could be game.

I'm in.

And I'm for ats Wes as well, as he appears in the promo shots you choose.

I can't remember if that hairstyle is something he had a lot on the show. I recall his hair being more "in order" in season 1-3, but then my mind draws a blank.

It was maybe a little smoother, but I don't think there's that much in it really. Also I'd rather go for later season as I feel thats when his character really took off.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't get done til next year. WGP already have a ton of projects going right now.

I of course would like to see how it looks before fully committing. But I am very excited about this. Would be nice to have a Wes.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't get done til next year. WGP already have a ton of projects going right now.

Yes thats correct. They have a ton of projects on, so it will be a while off yet (I'm guessing well after Christmas). And of course we'd have to approve a sculpt before it committed.

You might get lucky with some btvs people, but buffy-bards I doubt. Not too many collectors there. But whatever it takes I guess.

I have no idea If other boards even allow these sort of threads sadly. I suspect not.

Not trying to cut in on WGP getting another sculpt, but you are aware that Wesley was made already?
"Bring me Wesley's head" Commitment thread in the Whedonville section.
Sorry I couldn't get my computer to copy/paste the link.

Not trying to cut in on WGP getting another sculpt, but you are aware that Wesley was made already?
"Bring me Wesley's head" Commitment thread in the Whedonville section.
Sorry I couldn't get my computer to copy/paste the link.

Yes, but he may have been good enough for some, he wasn't at the true likeness some others may have wanted. So we're rooting for one that the rest of us (who didn't get the first, and maybe even some who did) who want a Wesley.

Back