Statue Weta Workshop's Tom, Bert and William Troll Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos Josh, those look really good lined up.
They way they look together really looks like the beginning of a diorama.

Thanks! Overall, I'm really happy how the shots came out considering it wasn't the best conditions. All three Trolls are really cool! Pretty darn good detail and fantastic paint. They create a great looking dio on separate bases and one single base would be perfect.

I don't know why Weta made three separate troll pieces instead of one diorama style like the original Stone Trolls. I would think anyone buying this would get all three. I mean who would buy just one Troll? Only crazy people, that's who! :cuckoo: :lol

Apparently they were aimed at visitors to the Weta cave who saw the full sized trolls, had photos with them, and wanted to buy a memento, then would look later at completing the set. Hopefully they'll release a base for all three.

I don't know why Weta made three separate troll pieces instead of one diorama style like the original Stone Trolls. I would think anyone buying this would get all three. I mean who would buy just one Troll? Only crazy people, that's who! :cuckoo: :lol

but then it would be a $399 piece... If Old SSW sized $499(or more if L/E?)

but then it would be a $399 piece... If Old SSW sized $499(or more if L/E?)

I would say $299 seems about right for this scale. All three are currently $225 total so add a little more for some scenery on the base. Now if they made it the same scale as the original Stone Trolls I could see it being $399 or $499.

I just bought all three of these for $50 off. Black Friday sale at Weta.

Nice, that's a good deal, congrats! :rock I thought about it myself and had all three in my cart ready to go but then backed out before hitting the final order button. Just couldn't do it, the scale just isn't right. I need PF trolls. :lol

Hi, can someone tell me the diameter of the bases? Thanks!

Also is 145€ incl. shipping for all 3 a good price? (they are new but boxes were opened, is there a high chance the collector didn't like the paintjob?)

I picked these guys up recently and I love them! For the price you cannot go wrong. William is my favorite of the 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks...bought...happy they are pretty small as space is a rare commodity.

They have arrived and they are awesome.

To answer my own question, maybe someone else needs the information: The base's diameter is 10,7cm or 4.21"

I like Bert, as he is perfect as a front "bookend" for my SEE Blu-Rays:

bert.jpg

If I want to present the other two I first need to find a new space for the LotR bookends and discs.

Back