Statue Weta Workshop's The Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if they Charge the Total immediately, a Deposit or just when it is In-Stock? And when this is Actually coming out?
Thank you.

On the previous newsletter, they said they expect it to ship quite soon - by the end of the year, precisely.
This is going to be such a pain in te a** :D

Does anyone know if they Charge the Total immediately, a Deposit or just when it is In-Stock? And when this is Actually coming out?
Thank you.

They do a preauthorization on your card for the full amount which is held typically 1-2 weeks depending on your bank. Charged in full when ready to ship. Using a credit over debt is a little easier in this case.

Order placed, but they already took the money, will they give it back soon? In the FAQ they say you don't have to pay in advance and this one doesn't even have an NRD, so I went ahead

Order placed, but they already took the money, will they give it back soon? In the FAQ they say you don't have to pay in advance and this one doesn't even have an NRD, so I went ahead
Someone wrote previously that they temporarily take the full amount but it gets returned!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Full price of $650 as I said the other day. Love the discount though making him $600. I used my Weta Dollars ($371) to make him $265 shipped. :rock

Wow, 499€ shipped, no customs and bulls**t. 40€ discount on preorder is not bad, and 60$ in reward points is even better :D

Back