Statue Weta: The Hobbit - Gandalf The Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_5103.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

I don't have a GTG in my collection, and I have to say I do like this one the best. I think it is a great likeness and I do like the pose better on this one. Gandalf looks on guard...knowing that the bellowing sounds he hears only means one thing...a Balrog! :horror :lol

Seriously though, I like this more dramatic look for GTG. Even though this is a piece from The Hobbit line...it will go nicely with my LOTR collection. I've decided to not stick to any one line...I'm going to get a piece or two from the SSC maquette line and a couple pieces from the Weta lines....It's the best of both worlds. :D

Since it looks like SS isn't getting The Hobbit license I'm going to have to go all in with Weta!

They all won't be up in October. Tim did say things would be spread out a bit so not to overwhelm our pocketbooks. So GTG might not be but I'd bet the ones at Comic-Con all will be.

They all won't be up in October. Tim did say things would be spread out a bit so not to overwhelm our pocketbooks. So GTG might not be but I'd bet the ones at Comic-Con all will be.

That's what i mean.... the ones at Comic-Con i'd imagine to go up for order in October.
The rest (of the whole line) will be spread over the next 2 years or so.

nice pics Josh, how much is it $250 like Thorin?

I take it, "you're all in" for Weta LOTR?

There was no price but if assume it will be in that ballpark.

Yeah, I'm all in for the hobbit stuff.

Yeah, I love what I saw from SS and their lotr line, weta and the hobbit line, barad-dur from weta, GG busts, and I'll get some of the action figures from the bridge direct. So stuff outside middle-earth is really gonna get cut back.

Up for order now and comes with two heads.

Edit: Might just be a hat that sits on the head.

Last edited:
Back