Prop WETA Staves of Radagast and Gandalf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These staffs look amazing!!! May have to pick these up for sure. Looks great! :hi5::hi5::hi5:

"One piece fibreglass", huh? Anyone know more about that material in this format that could shed some light on the subject? Is fibreglass at this thickness sturdy or if I rest too much wieght on it supporting my wizard hat will it break?

As I mentioned, I already ordered Radagast's staff! I was really hoping someone would make it, and getting it from Weta at a great price point sealed the deal. Still thinking over Gandalf's staff.

ordered Radagast(it's the only one out there not Gandalfs(Weta,UC,NC makes em)...I preordered GG staff from Bladecenter for under 130 shipped...Weta charged me over 40 to ship the Radagast Staff

ordered Radagast(it's the only one out there not Gandalfs(Weta,UC,NC makes em)...I preordered GG staff from Bladecenter for under 130 shipped...Weta charged me over 40 to ship the Radagast Staff

Have you ordered from Bladecenter before? I'm considering ordering Orcrist, the price is too good to pass up.

Have you ordered from Bladecenter before? I'm considering ordering Orcrist, the price is too good to pass up.

Yup...just got the Sting Scabbard and love it...They actually raised their prices slightly very recently...I believe the GG staff is 127 now(I got it for 115) with shipping around 14 I think...still a great deal

Just got shipping notice that UC GG staff will be delivered on Thurs...will take pics:clap

Seriously... why is the Weta version held in higher regard? Isn't the UC one cast in the same mould as the film prop? The UC one is also more expensive.

Back